Check your account email address ×

* Freedom Sledder Corner Cafe *

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Haha,  550 as a child?   :lol:

You have the right to remain silent,Anything you say or type ,may be used against you in a court of law when I sue you,,do you understand these rights??

:lol::lol:

What's your go to Pizza & topping(s)??????......... pizza.gif.cbbdafd47c21bdd7bd261a3acc4b23ae.gif

I like regular crust pizza, not thin, not pan or Chicago style, doesn't matter if it's round, square or rectangle shaped pizza. 

Toppings  Extra cheese & Pepperoni is the go to most of the time but I add different toppings just to change things up once and a while.  No anchovies or pineapple on my pizza's......... puke.gif.08c57a82a1722e00979057a4501c3462.gif

42 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

What's your go to Pizza & topping(s)??????......... pizza.gif.cbbdafd47c21bdd7bd261a3acc4b23ae.gif

I like regular crust pizza, not thin, not pan or Chicago style, doesn't matter if it's round, square or rectangle shaped pizza. 

Toppings  Extra cheese & Pepperoni is the go to most of the time but I add different toppings just to change things up once and a while.  No anchovies or pineapple on my pizza's......... puke.gif.08c57a82a1722e00979057a4501c3462.gif

Sausage pepperoni extra cheese and jalapeno. 

On 8/9/2022 at 9:17 PM, ckf said:

My father in law is a little younger at  just 72. He likes my gummies pretty well and takes at least a piece every evening. Last fall my mother in law helped Nicole hang and trim some of my outdoor grow whilst I was out taking photos. She hasn't touched the stuff since the last time she tried one of my gummies and it took her an hour to peel a sticker off of a store bought tomato :lol:

My son started his new job doing marketing analytics for one of the biggest hooch MFGs in the world. They are jumping into the thc products hard and heavy.  He has been doing a bunch of training on this stuff.  https://www.iheartjane.com/products/146422/fireball-fireball-10pk-100mg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'll put hot peppers on to change things up from time to time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Pepperoni & Bacon

Pepperoni & Onions

Pepperoni & banana peppers

Pepperoni & Sausage

Pepperoni & Mushrooms

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

My son started his new job doing marketing analytics for one of the biggest hooch MFGs in the world. They are jumping into the thc products hard and heavy.  He has been doing a bunch of training on this stuff.  https://www.iheartjane.com/products/146422/fireball-fireball-10pk-100mg

Cool :bc:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I almost always use the red pepper flakes on pizza.

25 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Pepperoni & Bacon

Pepperoni & Onions

Pepperoni & Sausage

Pepperoni & Mushrooms

Bacon and mushrooms is good too.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Steve753 said:

5 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Pepperoni & Bacon

Pepperoni & Onions

Pepperoni & Sausage

Pepperoni & Mushrooms

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Cool :bc:

I almost always use the red pepper flakes on pizza.

Bacon and mushrooms is good too.

My go to is Sausage, Green Olives and Mushrooms.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3

Our local Pizza joint is owned by an older Greek couple. They make an awesome Greek pizza with olives,sliced tomatoes,feta and mozza and I get them to add pepperoni,just because a pizza MUST have pepperoni. It's a nice change once in awhile.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 6:03 PM, Jerry 976 said:

:whistle:

Too stoned up to finish the other 9.............. :lol:

How's come it seems like you're the only one who gets comments about your weed smoking??? There's a whole forum for and about weed but some how you're the one being commented on about your weed enjoyment ................... :lol:

his nine holes

download (8).jpg

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

I hope you didn't spend a whole month working on this savage burn. C- at best 

if I wasn't waiting for my E-log to do it's end of day download I wouldn't have wasted the 30 seconds that I did:news: