Check your account email address ×

Desantis for POTUS

Same.  And Trump should run for the senate or house.  Then clean house at the FBI and DOJ and start real investigations.  I doubt the Trump part will happen, but I'd prefer DeSantis over Trump certainly for POTUS.  The country is hopelessly divided, and there are 2 distinctly different versions of reality being peddled.  I can't say that either one is necessarily true, but its clear that one is definitely not, and its the one that has been peddling Russian collusion and politicizing apolitical federal agencies.  Just watch how the D attack machine is already starting to call DeSantis a nazi and a racist 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Same.  And Trump should run for the senate or house.  Then clean house at the FBI and DOJ and start real investigations.  I doubt the Trump part will happen, but I'd prefer DeSantis over Trump certainly for POTUS.  The country is hopelessly divided, and there are 2 distinctly different versions of reality being peddled.  I can't say that either one is necessarily true, but its clear that one is definitely not, and its the one that has been peddling Russian collusion and politicizing apolitical federal agencies.  Just watch how the D attack machine is already starting to call DeSantis a nazi and a racist 

The view :lol:

He told them to shove it :lol:

Trump is actually playing this the right way. He is stacking candidates for congressional seats now. Without that you arent getting shit done. As long as you think Trump is the "good guy" then he would have a much more effective presidency with actual support in congress. And yeah that is going to freak alot of people out. 

Whether Desantis is a Trump guy or not is yet to be determined

Edited by Anler