Check your account email address ×

Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/28/2022 at 11:32 AM, akvanden said:

And you’re here to provide zero value, as always. You’re really clever with the gay name calling though. 

Opinions are great, misleading insinuations are not. Nor are videos from 2011 purposely trying to mislead people, or any of the others I mentioned. 

And while they’re investigating the 230% increase from 20 to 21, they can investigate the 280% increase from 19 to 20 - I’m thinking they might be related.

Funny how you are not critical of the misleading information the govt fed us about the vaccine.  :lol:  

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Funny how you are not critical of the misleading information the govt fed us about the vaccine.  :lol:  

I'm really just here for the bad math and crappy links. I don't go about proactively searching for things and posting about it. If a few members stopped creating content, this subforum would die.

Like the propganda AC just posted.

This happened in Dec 2020, prevaccine.

image.png.926b03b2e21a26e6f88e7867b67d48cb.png

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm really just here for the bad math and crappy links. I don't go about proactively searching for things and posting about it. If a few members stopped creating content, this subforum would die.

Its almost all you do here is defend the jab.   You sure you don't work for big pharma?  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its almost all you do here is defend the jab.   You sure you don't work for big pharma?  

Is it considered defending the jab if you don't take every wild conspiracy AC posts seriously?

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And the defense industry, since I support Ukraine. I get paid for every one of you I can convert.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Is it considered defending the jab if you don't take every wild conspiracy AC posts seriously?

Absolutely not but that isn't the case here.

Just now, akvanden said:

And the defense industry, since I support Ukraine. I get paid for every one of you I can convert.

:lmao::bc:

44 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Who would you rather be Novax or Nadel?

Is this even a question, unless your a fucking idiot.

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He must since he doesn't know shit about investing strategies.

Thinks I'm shorting stocks cause he failed to be a bank teller.

:lol:

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who would you rather be Novax or Nadel?

Is this even a question, unless your a fucking idiot.

I'm not a tennis fan such as yourself so I have zero knowledge of it, but for sure I would not want to be Nadal in that video you posted from 2011.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He must since he doesn't know shit about investing strategies.

Thinks I'm shorting stocks cause he failed to be a bank teller.

:lol:

I'm sorry you're not following the sarcasm. If you don't want to make money of the downfall of the pharma industry, so be it.

BUT, what is hilarious is your disdain for the climate change agenda, WEF, etc, openly saying you 'put your money where your mouth is', and then proceed to tell us that your paying mgmt fees (probably even invested in some clean energy stocks) to an investment firm who's core competencies is "offering investors preferred access to private real estate and clean energy investments."

That's awesome. 9_9

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm not a tennis fan such as yourself so I have zero knowledge of it, but for sure I would not want to be Nadal in that video you posted from 2011.

I'm sorry you're not following the sarcasm. If you don't want to make money of the downfall of the pharma industry, so be it.

BUT, what is hilarious is your disdain for the climate change agenda, WEF, etc, openly saying you 'put your money where your mouth is', and then proceed to tell us that your paying mgmt fees (probably even invested in some clean energy stocks) to an investment firm who's core competencies is "offering investors preferred access to private real estate and clean energy investments."

That's awesome. 9_9

I would have no issue owning a stock like Tesla.  If you can't understand the difference between the pharma poison and clean energy then I can't help you.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would have no issue owning a stock like Tesla.  If you can't understand the difference between the pharma poison and clean energy then I can't help you.

Financially supporting WEF climate change agenda: ok. Big Pharma: bad.

Noted. 

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Financially supporting WEF climate change agenda: ok. Big Pharma: bad.

Noted. 

Skyline doesn't support the wef.  

Clueless moron.

Are you still following the science and wearing a mask?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When did you stop believing in science?

If believing in my immune system to protect me is science than I guess I do.

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So are we getting a clue yet.  Connect the dots.

Vaccinations are increasing.