Check your account email address ×

The left's idea of good republicans...

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If the CDC can change the meaning of Vaccine I think the definition of Cult should have a little leeway also how about that :news:

Fuck the CDC, how about that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If the CDC can change the meaning of Vaccine I think the definition of Cult should have a little leeway also how about that :news:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Fuck the CDC, how about that.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Trumpers went from denying they were in a cult to insisting everyone else is in a cult too. :lol:

What is your definition of a Trumper? 

If I told you I wont vote for Him again no matter what am I still a Trumper

If I called out his Vaccine Salesman bullshit, huge spending, not doing what he said he would and Zionist nonsense over 2 years ago am I still a Trumper ? 

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

What is your definition of a Trumper? 

If I told you I wont vote for Him again no matter what am I still a Trumper

If I called out his Vaccine Salesman bullshit, huge spending, not doing what he said he would and Zionist nonsense over 2 years ago am I still a Trumper ? 

Don’t take it personally, I’m talking in a broad sense about his supporters. 

If you absolutely won’t vote for him again then congrats, you are no longer a Trumper. :bc:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

No , it’s people who have completely forsaken long standing ideals because their chosen leader has compelled them to. It’s people exhibiting significant mass persecution complex anytime their leader is rightfully or wrongly denigrated for anything. The cult is about the leader. That’s it. 100% about the leader and your leader plays you and those like you as if you were a squeaky retarded little fiddle :lol: 

Such a fucking drama queen with zero solutions, just throw bombs.  For someone with such a big mouth, you sure are an over emotional weak tit.

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trump is a major divider. You like him so it doesn't matter to you.

I've made my position clear many times.  I don't like him.  I support him because he confronts the existing power structure who is corrupt as fuck.  Guys like you and Ben hate him and make statements like ^^^ because you get impacted by the 90+% negative and bogus news coverage of the guy and ignore the elephant in the room I referenced previously.   Basically throwing the baby out with the bath water.  If DeSantis comes along, I'll vote for him.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Such a fucking drama queen with zero solutions, just throw bombs.  For someone with such a big mouth, you sure are an over emotional weak tit.

I've made my position clear many times.  I don't like him.  I support him because he confronts the existing power structure who is corrupt as fuck.  Guys like you and Ben hate him and make statements like ^^^ because you get impacted by the 90+% negative and bogus news coverage of the guy and ignore the elephant in the room I referenced previously.   Basically throwing the baby out with the bath water.  If DeSantis comes along, I'll vote for him.  

I've never said I hate him. I just don't think we need the chaos that comes with him and mostly I don't think he will beat whoever the dems put up against him. And furthermore nothing would make me happier than to see Trump win again, but the aftermath isn't worth it. DeSantis is the best choice for the country right now.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have a fucking pile of solutions and they start with an end to corruption and an adherence to the constitution. Pretty fucking simple. 

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have a fucking pile of solutions and they start with an end to corruption and an adherence to the constitution. Pretty fucking simple. 

You have zero, other than alot of spittle and expectations devoid of reality.  It took a long time to get here, its gonna take a while to right it, and it doesn't involve a wall or guillotines, regardless of how much either of us might prefer that.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You have zero, other than alot of spittle and expectations devoid of reality.  It took a long time to get here, its gonna take a while to right it, and it doesn't involve a wall or guillotines, regardless of how much either of us might prefer that.

Trump was never trying to right it , any suggestion he was at this point is pure fantasy 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trump was never trying to right it , any suggestion he was at this point is pure fantasy 

That's not true at all.