Check your account email address ×

dem responce to Potus 45 speach

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

nobody can use a widow, or a parent of a dead soldier, better than the repugs. that was a smart move by trump, although very "slimy". he had her on for two reasons - to squash the percolating public opinion of what happened, and to look like he has some compassion. the fact that he had to bring mad dog's supposed "success" declaration into the spotlight, assures me of the former statement.

Just say liberal butthurt dude...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nobody can use a widow, or a parent of a dead soldier, better than the repugs. that was a smart move by trump, although very "slimy". he had her on for two reasons - to squash the percolating public opinion of what happened, and to look like he has some compassion. the fact that he had to bring mad dog's supposed "success" declaration into the spotlight, assures me of the former statement.

:groin:

la-na-democratic-convention-2016-live-father-of-muslim-soldier-killed-in-iraq-1469757100.jpg

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 2

Just now, motonoggin said:

You're just mad because you're getting fucking dragged.

Using stock memes from a group of clowns who do nothing all day but.... making stock memes, is the least effective way possible to say what you think. Because you need their words to repeat as your words.

A Google-search anarchist. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Using stock memes from a group of clowns who do nothing all day but.... making stock memes, is the least effective way possible to say what you think. Because you need their words to repeat as your words.

A Google-search anarchist. :lol:

More proof of the liberal/fascist alliance

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:groin:

la-na-democratic-convention-2016-live-father-of-muslim-soldier-killed-in-iraq-1469757100.jpg

completely different situation and I'm not surprised you can't see it. that was about immigration, and the parents clearly wanted to make a statement. there was no conspiracy, or an attempt to squash one, like bengazi! or this yemen raid. sbyl.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

completely different situation and I'm not surprised you can't see it. that was about immigration, and the parents clearly wanted to make a statement. there was no conspiracy, or an attempt to squash one, like bengazi! or this yemen raid. sbyl.

yeah, ok, you go with that:backpeddle:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and his legacy is nothing but division and debt . fact 

And so far Trump has divided the country even more....whats your point?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If you were honest with yourself as I am, you would say most every person brought up foin a situation like that is being used. The scenario may change, but all are being used.

I guess a lot of it depends on how much the person feels about it. I know for a fact, it would be a great honor for the dead to be singled out in a national forum, and given the respect they ACTUALLY deserve, regardless of the master plan behind it.

Bottom line, that woman will have no better memories than a Joint Session of Congress, standing and applauding, for her husband's service. The other? Well, it was a great Dem convention huh.......

• Like 1