Check your account email address ×

Poll: Joe Biden Is the Least Popular President in Last 75 Years

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

Swap hunter with any Trump.  How many weeks would we be at with every news outlet with this story as the cover ? 

Is it really news though? Everyone knows about Hunter. It's Joe that needs to be held accountable. 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha…such an angry little cunt.🤣🤣
I’ll vote third party again but you keep supporting the Republicans and the two party system….they are really looking out for you Derpo!👍🏼

Just can’t stop following me can ya. I never even mentioned  you but you still gotta say something. I don’t give a fuck what you do. Drop dead for all I care ya miserable Midwest fuck. Go fluff Biden’s balls 

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Is it really news though? Everyone knows about Hunter. It's Joe that needs to be held accountable. 

Kind of tough when he changes the rules on congress being able to look at red flagged financial transactions that tie him to said crimes...

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

Kind of tough when he changes the rules on congress being able to look at red flagged financial transactions that tie him to said crimes...

Give it time, the mid terms are looming like the grim reaper.

48 minutes ago, toslow said:

Weird how the American news still don’t want to see this as real. Words they use are supposedly, allegedly. Sickening the way news controls the way people think

It absolutely is. The media has become the enemy of the people. Just think about what they are covering up, and the people that they have tried to destroy.

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ll vote third party again but you keep supporting the Republicans and the two party system….they are really looking out for you Derpo!👍🏼

Why is it that you always miss the overarching point in so many threads, and instead just play the contrarian cunt role?  
Keep hanging your hat on your third-party vote. Maybe someday a third-party will get elected president. In the meantime you just wasting the gas it takes to go down to the polls.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It absolutely is. The media has become the enemy of the people. Just think about what they are covering up, and the people that they have tried to destroy.

The media as a whole is in the shitter, Newsmax and Fox included. 

Fox and newsmax expose the corruption.. The left don’t like that shit. For over 50 years 3 liberal stations ruled until fox came in and nuked their little party. Good it’s well deserved.

Remember when trump started saying fake news? That was shock and awe now it’s just pppfffttt cause everyone knows the left is fake and lies every hour.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is no two party system Smales, just a uniparty and neither one gives a shit about you.  Think of it like the WWE and Vince McMahon is writing the scripts for creative control.

Then Trump comes in and turns the shit upside down.  He is despised by both cause they are one and the same.  Heck Liz is begging the Dems to switch parties to vote for her should tell you all you need, but look at who I'm asking to open his eyes.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Just can’t stop following me can ya. I never even mentioned  you but you still gotta say something. I don’t give a fuck what you do. Drop dead for all I care ya miserable Midwest fuck. Go fluff Biden’s balls 

🤣🤣

What an emotional spaz….waaahhhhh….drop dead!!!!!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is no two party system Smales, just a uniparty and neither one gives a shit about you.  Think of it like the WWE and Vince McMahon is writing the scripts for creative control.

Then Trump comes in and turns the shit upside down.  He is despised by both cause they are one and the same.  Heck Liz is begging the Dems to switch parties to vote for her should tell you all you need, but look at who I'm asking to open his eyes.

Save your lectures FFS…don’t you ever tire of being a sanctimonious pompous windbag? 🤷🏻

BTW all he did was spawn idiots like Boebert, MTG and encourage people like Herschel Walker to run for office not to mention spend like a motherfucker and do the bidding of The Saudis….maybe it’s your eyes that need opening.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stay clueless, it suits you.

Pompous and unoriginal….bad combo.🤣

BTW many people here including myself have said for quite awhile that R’s and D’s are are part of the same club and we aren’t invited….maybe if you weren’t so interested in hearing yourself talk you would know that.🤷🏻

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It is hunters computer and there are things tied back to Joe.  And no most of America has zero clue because they only watch the 6 news . 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pompous and unoriginal….bad combo.🤣

BTW many people here including myself have said for quite awhile that R’s and D’s are are part of the same club and we aren’t invited….maybe if you weren’t so interested in hearing yourself talk you would know that.🤷🏻

Hes like a broken record.

• Like 1