Check your account email address ×

Drake should be shunned by MLSE

Sksman

I find it disgusting that the Ambasador of our city as Drake is called and a prominent face at NBA games and awards is on music tour with a known gangster and thug who is on bail for serious gun charges.

what is wrong with our society.

Drake should be dumped by the Raptors, the NBA and shunned by the City of Toronto.

Makes you really wonder about what he really knows about the shooting at his nightclub.

And its no wonder the police have troubles dealing with individuals when this shit is not only permitted but glorified.

He sure isn’t singin’ the blues

• Toronto Sun
  • February 28, 2017
  • 8 NEWS INSTAGRAM jwarmington@postmedia.com
artimg_0007_0000_0000_.jpg  

Guns and kidnapping charges can wait for this Toronto rapper who somehow is travelling across Europe with superstar Drake.

Under his stage name Pressa, 20-year-old Quinton Gardiner is an opening act on Drake’s Boy Meets World tour.

While Gardiner is to appear in Old City Hall Oct. 20 for serious charges, strangely he’s currently tearing up the stages in England, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland and Sweden.

A talented rapper from north of Jane St. and Finch Ave., he is known for songs such as Deadmihana and Lavish.

So what is Gardiner doing across the pond posing for pictures, partying and performing with Drake?

The police officers who arrested the alleged gang leader would sure like to know.

Gardiner faces charges, including kidnapping for ransom and assault with a weapon, following an alleged wild kidnapping and condo shoot up at a Front St. condo last April.

It seems no one informed the arresting officers that his bail conditions would permit international jet travel, fivestar hotels, luxury tour buses and performances in front of thousands of adoring fans.

But on Instagram and Twitter, Gardiner is flaunting his freedom and good fortune with dispatches from the road.

Gardiner was one of several arrested following an alleged kidnapping, pistol whipping and torture of two teens which later resulted in a gun fight at the elevator of a downtown condo.

Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders has suggested this incident could have been retaliatory following the gutless ambush slaying of innocent Candace Rochelle Bobb and Quentin Gardiner, who goes by the stage name ‘Pressa’, is currently on tour with Drake in Europe.

her preemie son, Kyrie.

None of the theories or allegations have been tested in court.

The Toronto Sun has learned Gardiner was granted a “bail variance” that allows him to “leave the country for work purposes” from Feb. 15 to March 28.

The detectives on the case did not hear of it until someone pointed out their suspect’s jetsetting

appearances on social media.

“I find it troubling,” said Insp. Mike Earl. “Here’s a guy (who’s) supposed to be on bail v on serious charges. Why is he permitted to leave country and tour with somebody who is a literal mentor to the city’s youth?”

So many other questions. Could he be a flight risk? Did Drake, whose OVO afterparty

at the Muzik nightclub two years ago saw two people murdered, know about Gardiner’s legal woes?

One social media picture shows Gardiner and Drake under the headline “just blew 50K on my lawyer.”

There are questions for Drake, too. As a recipient of Toronto’s key to the city, is the international star concerned about not only associating with someone facing serious criminal allegations but also helping to facilitate and foster that person’s life and career?

Drake or Pressa’s management have yet to respond to requests for comment.

“We believe (Gardiner) is one of the leaders of the Young Buck Killas (gang),” Earl told the Toronto Sun’s Chris Doucette last April.

Earl did not back down Monday, saying “Mr. Gardiner is known to police.”

Despite that, Gardiner — as Pressa — was rapping in Birmingham last week and is to be on stage Tuesday and Wednesday in Antwerp.

The Sun has also learned Gardiner was arrested and charged Aug. 18, 2016 for alleged breaches of his bail conditions involving accusations about the use of a cellphone and the making of a rap video. “It’s very concerning to us,” said Earl.

But first comes Pressa’s rap tour in another part of the world. Then the less pressing detail of facing criminal charges in the Canadian courts.

Nothing wrong with Drake as an Ambassador to the city , in fact he promotes this city where ever he goes and is more pro Toronto than you will everr be . Do you promote this city , while on the international stage ?  Pressa has allegations against him , and until proven in a court of law we are are innocent till proven guilty , which you have already convicted both and I'm sure you would not if they were white . 

Drake has done more to represent Toronto than all the others , so , maybe Mike Myers and Howie Mandel can do more for the city on they're next big hit ..................

Edited by StevieWonder
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, StevieWonder said:

Nothing wrong with Drake as an Ambassadour to the city , in fact he promotes this city where ever he goes and is more pro Toronto than you will eber be . Do you promote this city , while on the international stage ?  Pressa has allegations against him , and until proven in a court of law we are are innocent till proven guilty , which you have already convicted both and I'm sure you would not if they were white . 

Drake has done more to represent Toronto than all the others , so , maybe Mike Myers and Howie Mandel can do more for the city on they're next big hit ..................

Pressa has allegations against him?

You treat it like he has been accused of shoplifting.  

The problem in our society is this fucken gangster is out on bail after serious gunplay.  The police believe he is running a gang.  

And people want to downplay the seriousness of the crime?  

What kind of a message does that send to the young kids at Jane and Finch?  Or any of the kids idolizing Drake and his entourage?  Or on the fringe of society and looking at a gang lifestyle?

As for Drake you bet he strives to promote Toronto.  Or is that be in spotlight to sell his name and career.  Self promotion its called.

And i guess a major sports franchise should be associating with people with ties to gangs and gangsters.  Yeah thats all okay.

Thats okay right.  Good role model for kids in society.  

15 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Nothing wrong with Drake as an Ambassadour to the city , in fact he promotes this city where ever he goes and is more pro Toronto than you will eber be . Do you promote this city , while on the international stage ?  Pressa has allegations against him , and until proven in a court of law we are are innocent till proven guilty , which you have already convicted both and I'm sure you would not if they were white . 

You should run to be a Liberal politician.  

1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

No I actually believe in the law , which states one is innocent until proven guilty . And as he was granted a bail variance , so did the courts . 

I am no Liberal , far from it . But the one thing I can do , is spot a racist . 

You sound like Wynne.  If shoe fits wear it.  

I didn't know supporting stiff sentences for gun crimes and those accused is racist.

You are an example of what is wrong with society.   If you are associated with a gun crime then pay the price.  Period  

None of your unproven bullshit   

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

You sound like Wynne.  If shoe fits wear it.  

I didn't know supporting stiff sentences for gun crimes and those accused is racist.

You are an example of what is wrong with society.   If you are associated with a gun crime then pay the price.  Period  

None of your unproven bullshit   

Well , lets see , if someone doesn't agree with you they are a Wynne supporting Liberal .......

And people are guilty of an accusation before they're day in court .....

And Drake should be removed because of an associate who has been accused , while still not having a trial or conviction .

And I'm what is wrong with society ........

Too funny ..... 

Is SKS off his meds or something lately?  Somebody run a skid of Ativan up to him....

I've met Stevie..... he is no libtard.  I'm sure he simply believes in the rule of law, which we all do (hopefully).  If this guy is out on bail, how serious a threat can he be?  They typically deny bail to dangerous thugs.  And are you not innocent until such time as a conviction is entered?  Sounds like SKS has already ruled on the matter..... Lol

And how the hell would promoting the fact that you're from Toronto, help with a musical career, where 98% earnings are from the U.S.?  He'd be better off saying he was from Compton.  The only people promoting his Toronto link...... are Torontonians. 

More of SKS' black and white (which is actually quite rose or white coloured) view of things. 

And in any case, has Drake been convicted of anything? 

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Puzzleboy said:

Is SKS off his meds or something lately?  Somebody run a skid of Ativan up to him....

I've met Stevie..... he is no libtard.  I'm sure he simply believes in the rule of law, which we all do (hopefully).  If this guy is out on bail, how serious a threat can he be?  They typically deny bail to dangerous thugs.  And are you not innocent until such time as a conviction is entered?  Sounds like SKS has already ruled on the matter..... Lol

And how the hell would promoting the fact that you're from Toronto, help with a musical career, where 98% earnings are from the U.S.?  He'd be better off saying he was from Compton.  The only people promoting his Toronto link...... are Torontonians. 

More of SKS' black and white (which is actually quite rose or white coloured) view of things. 

And in any case, has Drake been convicted of anything? 

Anyone not know Stevie?

Not a Liberal, just swings a little to the right.  

The bold is the part that throws a damper of the story, news outlets should just report the facts, leave the convictions to the judges.  Even then they still get it wrong buy that is our society.

You mean, to the left?

:)

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Anyone not know Stevie?

The bold is the part that throws a damper of the story, news outlets should just report the facts, leave the convictions to the judges.  Even then they still get it wrong buy that is our society.

Edited by Puzzleboy

While Gardiner is to appear in Old City Hall Oct. 20 for serious charges, strangely he’s currently tearing up the stages in England, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland and Sweden.

A talented rapper from north of Jane St. and Finch Ave., he is known for songs such as Deadmihana and Lavish.

So what is Gardiner doing across the pond posing for pictures, partying and performing with Drake?

The police officers who arrested the alleged gang leader would sure like to know.

Gardiner faces charges, including kidnapping for ransom and assault with a weapon, following an alleged wild kidnapping and condo shoot up at a Front St. condo last April.

Can you dumbasses read?

Serious charges

Alleged gang leader

kidnapping for ransom

Assault with a weapon

Alleged wild kidnapping and condo shootout

So Stevie and Puzzler, your daughter brings home Pressa and introduces him to you as her new boyfriend.  Are you okay with that?  I guess thats okay.  Or your racists.

Now answer truthfully!

Drake refused to talk to police after the shooting at his nightclub party when a patron was shot.  Now he is touring with alleged gang leaders and alleged criminals.

Are these really the people you want as role models in society?

Shit flows downhill boys hope you dont mind when your caught in the pile.

Yes I can read , can you ?

Why would he , we have the right to exercise the right to silence . Or  in SKS land everyone has to do what you say regardless of the the rights we have . Unless he is subpoenaed ,there is nothing to say , just because he owns the club doesn't mean he has to say anything . 

As you say , alleged , not convicted . I know you want to be judge and jury , but your not . The courts will decide . And if he's found found guilty . Than he's is guilty . 

I would have no problem at all if she was to introduce him as her boyfriend , I would not have any problem if my daughter was dating a black guy . Because I'm not a racist.

The sheer fact you put that out here confirms that you are .  I'm mean really , only a racist would .

Why did you not say if my daughter was to introduce a Italian guy in the mob , or a white trash biker , don't bikers commit crimes and kill people too , and mafioso , they kill people . 

I'm really surprised by your ignorance , but than again , most racists are ignorant . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Anyone not know Stevie?

Well no.....but he could be discovered wearing a yellow belted Puzzler special or an FXR black Poncho suit.....either way, he is very slippery.....I mean in a gay Puzzle parade way...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I didn't see anything in your post about convictions...

By your reasoning, we may as well do away with the courts. 

Yup i agree.

Why dont you stop by Jane and Finch and invite a few guys on the corner for a ride in your Vette?

Just now, Sksman said:

Yup i agree.

Why dont you stop by Jane and Finch and invite a few guys on the corner for a ride in your Vette?

He did, but their stileto heals wrecked his Corvette headliner.....lol

1 minute ago, StevieWonder said:

Yes I can read , can you ?

Why would he , we have the right to exercise the right to silence . Or  in SKS land everyone has to do what you say regardless of the the rights we have . Unless he is subpoenaed ,there is nothing to say , just because he owns the club doesn't mean he has to say anything . 

As you say , alleged , not convicted . I know you want to be judge and jury , but your not . The courts will decide . And if he's found found guilty . Than he's is guilty . 

I would have no problem at all if she was to introduce him as her boyfriend , I would not have any problem if my daughter was dating a black guy . Because I'm not a racist.

The sheer fact you put that out here confirms that you are .  I'm mean really , only a racist would .

Why did you not say if my daughter was to introduce a Italian guy in the mob , or a white trash biker , don't bikers commit crimes and kill people too , and mafioso , they kill people . 

I'm really surprised by your ignorance , but than again , most racists are ignorant . 

How am i racist?

You have brought the colour card into this discusion not me.  Never once have i said he is black.  Or made any comment towards or about skin colour.  You did.  You obviously care about skin colour enough to bring it into the conversation.  My comments were about putting alleged criminals and their assosiates on a pedestal instead of them being under strict bail conditions that their alleged crimes warrant.

But keep trying to tell everyone we should be idolizing groups of individuals who promote violence.  And act it out.

By the way a few of my best friends who are East Indian.   Dont you hate the racists that will happily hang with The browns and blacks.  I know some awesome coloured guys.  

You fuckin' wops are all the same.  We've seen Goodfellas, The Sopranos...... we know how it's done..... :)

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Mafiaoso don't kill people, I'm offended by that statement.  You have to find the dead body first to be able to make that connection. 

• Like 2