Jump to content

Oh ya, Ukraine is #winning


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

assured mutual destruction.YAY!!

 

we shouldn't be playing this game.

It makes no sense at all but the US and NATO started all this. 
 

and for what?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Natural gas in Ukraine, tons of it. Russia has a pipeline going thru there. Burisma (Biden energy co.) Planned to steal much of the European market from Russia. Look behind the curtain of every war ev

Ya that's why NATO is mobilizing 300,000 troops at the border. Cuz Russia is losing. Dumb ass boomer. 

The radial left has went 100% pro world war simply because TV man told them to be  interesting 

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, ACE said:

It makes no sense at all but the US and NATO started all this. 
 

and for what?

economic reasons and to bully one of the few countries that can threaten there power. trying to stop them now before they get to powerful. when this mess is over and if there successful, next will be china.

 

if china don't take the taiwan bait or get involved with the russian battle, the usa and other western media  will care sooo much about the uyghurs  seemingly overnight it'll make your head spin and then the dorks of facebook will suddenly be posting 'save the uyghurs'  and here we go again. even though currently, they couldn't give a fuck about them because its not part of the current goal.

 

then we gotta sit through hearing the quad vax gender fluid feminist black lives matter supporting ukraine standing we todds blab on and on about how much they care and how dare you not want 15 dollars a gallon.

 

sigh.

 

its so fucking transparent.

 

 

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Germany firing up its electric  coal plants now .lol 

After they shuttered their much cleaner Nuclear Plants. Is there a smart Liberal anywhere in the world? :dunno:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Military analysts said Russian and Chinese hypersonic missiles can take out the entire western fleet in 18 minutes. That will be some good jerk off material for the boomer chicken hawks. 

:lol: right!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The radial left has went 100% pro world war simply because TV man told them to be 

interesting 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ACE said:

It makes no sense at all but the US and NATO started all this. 
 

and for what?

Natural gas in Ukraine, tons of it. Russia has a pipeline going thru there. Burisma (Biden energy co.) Planned to steal much of the European market from Russia. Look behind the curtain of every war ever and it's always about $$$ and theft. Then look at who is pushing it and you will see who stands to gain. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ACE said:

The radial left has went 100% pro world war simply because TV man told them to be 

interesting 

ultra tolerance for all....unless you are a political enemy, then its nuke time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Natural gas in Ukraine, tons of it. Russia has a pipeline going thru there. Burisma (Biden energy co.) Planned to steal much of the European market from Russia. Look behind the curtain of every war ever and it's always about $$$ and theft. Then look at who is pushing it and you will see who stands to gain. 

every war and almost every major political descision.

 

whenever i hear 'we must liberate __________ i hear cash registers

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anler said:

Natural gas in Ukraine, tons of it. Russia has a pipeline going thru there. Burisma (Biden energy co.) Planned to steal much of the European market from Russia. Look behind the curtain of every war ever and it's always about $$$ and theft. Then look at who is pushing it and you will see who stands to gain. 

And the radical left cheers all the death, destruction and money laundering 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

And the radical left cheers all the death, destruction and money laundering 

yeah but its only because there simply morally supperior to you and are supremely educated.

 

cnn told them so lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ACE said:

And the radical left cheers all the death, destruction and money laundering 

That because hacks fall in line with what they are told by their puppet masters.

Look at all of the Muslim haters here. It's pretty much said openly by people in the military that Iraq was about oil and now Syria. Northern Africa is the next battlefield that hasn't had a Boogeyman yet but the cabal and the Chinese have been there for a while now. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

yeah but its only because there simply morally supperior to you and are supremely educated.

 

cnn told them so lol

And they’ll fall for it again, and again, and again 

mindless fools. But they like being that way. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ACE said:

And they’ll fall for it again, and again, and again 

mindless fools. But they like being that way. 

whats easier...looking at scenarios with an open mind and deductive reasoning or turning on the shitbox for a half hour while eating supper and getting your point of view downloaded?

 

people are too fucking lazy to take the time to look into anything or couldn't give a shit.

 

its sad.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, irv said:

After they shuttered their much cleaner Nuclear Plants. Is there a smart Liberal anywhere in the world? :dunno:

nope.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

whats easier...looking at scenarios with an open mind and deductive reasoning or turning on the shitbox for a half hour while eating supper and getting your point of view downloaded?

 

people are too fucking lazy to take the time to look into anything or couldn't give a shit.

 

its sad.

People with really low self esteem are prone to accepting a narrative when they’re told that it makes them a good person 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

whats easier...looking at scenarios with an open mind and deductive reasoning or turning on the shitbox for a half hour while eating supper and getting your point of view downloaded?

 

people are too fucking lazy to take the time to look into anything or couldn't give a shit.

 

its sad.

This. Some/most people still believe what their T.V. screens and their gov't spew to them is factual and unbiased when nothing could be further from the truth. 

mediaaa6.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Russians suck. Broken culture inflicting their hate and need to control on a weaker nation. It’s time that they meet their maker. Enter NATO. The biggest mistake is that there wasn’t more done to promote NATO when Putin was taking down the other 4 countries. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Russians suck. Broken culture inflicting their hate and need to control on a weaker nation. It’s time that they meet their maker. Enter NATO. The biggest mistake is that there wasn’t more done to promote NATO when Putin was taking down the other 4 countries. 

and then theres britain. usa and germany.

 

just flawless humanitarian histories of peace and leaving other countries alone.

 

lol come on man.there no worse or better then those.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZR800efi said:

and then theres britain. usa and germany.

 

just flawless humanitarian histories of peace and leaving other countries alone.

 

lol come on man.there no worse or better then those.

So? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So? 

 so........why are you signaling them out for doing what they all have done at one point or another?

Edited by ZR800efi
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

 so........why are you signaling them out for doing what they all have done at one point or another?

You’re ok with Russia using military force to control 90% of the natural resources in Europe. I get that. I’m not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re ok with Russia using military force to control 90% of the natural resources in Europe. I get that. I’m not. 

it was theres anyways.are we entitled to it more then they are? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

it was theres anyways.are we entitled to it more then they are? 

Which in turn means that al the breakaway Soviet countries are Russia's as well. That's exactly what Putin believes. Fortunately NATO doesn't agree. So strap in and get ready for the ride. Let's see if you and Vlad get your way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...