Check your account email address ×

Crazy Old Bastard

On 7/1/2022 at 1:46 PM, Deephaven said:

Hell I am going over 145mph right now in the back seat of a Mercedes flying across the autobahn.  If I were driving myself I'd be going faster but I wanted to have drinks with my team tonight before flying home tomorrow.

Must be a good time, taking the time to post it on FS👏

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's about as fake and stupid as your bullshit posts!! 

Nothing I have posted is fake.  Just because your life is doesn't mean the rest of us have things to hide.

Take the TNW then, you fukkin cunt. 

I said yes...and you haven't been able to show the $10k.  It's on you or are you running away again?

Everything in your life is a fat, ugly, smelly cunt!!!  

You shouldn't look in the mirror and post.

54 minutes ago, toslow said:

Must be a good time, taking the time to post it on FS👏

I was in the car for 2 hours, what else would I do?  Dark out so not much to see....and I have been to Germany more than 70 times so it isn't like it's new.

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Fucking old faggot! Too stupid to know that!! 

What an ass clown!!!:owned:

Hey, I thought you were not gonna post here anymore, CUNT-FACE??  

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Nothing I have posted is fake.  Just because your life is doesn't mean the rest of us have things to hide.

I said yes...and you haven't been able to show the $10k.  It's on you or are you running away again?

You shouldn't look in the mirror and post.

I was in the car for 2 hours, what else would I do?  Dark out so not much to see....and I have been to Germany more than 70 times so it isn't like it's new.

OH God, the bullshit gets deeper every day!!! 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yours perhaps.

Hey, did I tell ya' my 3/1750s are installed????? Woo HOO!!! 

Can't wait ta' pass the last green can/ no wake zone in Newburyport!! 

Then I'm gonna drop the hammers!  I won't do it though unless there are hundreds if not thousands of boaters/spectators out there. 

Fifty two hundred and fifty horsepower, roaring through 6" stainless steel STELLINGS EXHAUST PIPES !! OMG, they're gonna hear that beast down in Rockport!! 

I can hear them now on the jetties: " Is that Reggie Fountain!! Yes, it's gotta be Reggie driving like that. Hey guys, it's Reggie Fountain, holy shit!! "   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, did I tell ya' my 3/1750s are installed????? Woo HOO!!! 

Can't wait ta' pass the last green can/ no wake zone in Newburyport!! 

Then I'm gonna drop the hammers!  I won't do it though unless there are hundreds if not thousands of boaters/spectators out there. 

Fifty two hundred and fifty horsepower, roaring through 6" stainless steel STELLINGS EXHAUST PIPES !! OMG, they're gonna hear that beast down in Rockport!! 

I can hear them now on the jetties: " Is that Reggie Fountain!! Yes, it's gotta be Reggie driving like that. Hey guys, it's Reggie Fountain, holy shit!! "   

:lol2:the "KING OF B.S " !!!

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

A fucking liar.  Seems they even know that in First Class.

mU6joDj.jpg

OK, with all your money, why won't you take the TNW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Deephaven said:

I don't have a lot of money, but it is orders of magnitude more than you have.

OK, you're NEVAH gonna take the TNW. So what is the general amount of your TNW???

I'll tell you if it was even close. Maybe you do have ten times what I got. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, you're NEVAH gonna take the TNW. So what is the general amount of your TNW???

I'll tell you if it was even close. Maybe you do have ten times what I got. 

Lol.  I spend more than you make each year.  You don't have the $10k to make the bet.  By default you lose.  You are a loser though so that isn't a surprise.

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  I spend more than you make each year.  You don't have the $10k to make the bet.  By default you lose.  You are a loser though so that isn't a surprise.

so, give me a ball park amount. Don't be a faggot. 

1 mill

3 mill

7 mill

10 mill

15 mill

20 mill??????

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, with all your money, why won't you take the TNW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause, it's not his.  

I would never charge my customers for a first class ticket, only when I fly the family.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would never charge my customers for a first class ticket, only when I fly the family.

You do what your flock tells you to do.  Over and over you've shown to have less mental capability than even snotty, the forum moron.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You do what your flock tells you to do.  Over and over you've shown to have less mental capability than even snotty, the forum moron.

Many of my projects are over 7 figures and startups can be over 6, I don't need to feel important hosing customers for cheap thrills.

That defines you to a tee.

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I never said I was a winner. The only thing I said was I'm giving you a TNW CHALLENGE. Nothing else.

However, you are afraid of me, for some reason. I even stipulated to YOUR law office handling it!! Why are you afraid of me???

What causes this inordinate fear that you have of me?   

WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME?????????????????

YOU HAVE A BIG-SHOT BUSINESS, SO WHY ARE YOU AFRAID  OF ME???????  

Just have your office write-up a simple agreement, awarding the person with the highest TNW, the other person's $10,000.00 USD. 

You in Minnesota Tonka, and me in New England. Easy, peasy.   Well easy, for someone not scared!!! LMAO!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2: