Check your account email address ×

Now let’s do the right thing and incentivize/streamline adoption

It is a fucking nightmare trying to adopt a child. It’s almost insane what you have to do. Faggot ass retard republicans who want to ban abortion should step up and make sure woman who don’t want to have their child have a safe and easy exit through domestic adoption policy. They should even incentivize it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It is a fucking nightmare trying to adopt a child. It’s almost insane what you have to do. Faggot ass retard republicans who want to ban abortion should step up and make sure woman who don’t want to have their child have a safe and easy exit through domestic adoption policy. They should even incentivize it. 

most don't wnat to give up the kid once they have it seems to be the real roadblock to adoption.   and white middle class families don't want kids from the scratch and dent center of foster care/states departments of youth services.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

most don't wnat to give up the kid once they have it seems to be the real roadblock to adoption.   and white middle class families don't want kids from the scratch and dent center of foster care/states departments of youth services.  

Well , one of my best buddies is adopting from Africa. I graduated with 35 other kids and we were a close knit class. Joe will be the 2nd from my class to adopt from Africa. Both Ann and Joe have essentially had to take out a mortgage to cover the costs just when they couldve got a kid that could come from the states far more easily. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lmao:

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The repubs would doing that with the white ones. No brownies though.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Well that is probably bullshit but it wouldnt surprise me 

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well , one of my best buddies is adopting from Africa. I graduated with 35 other kids and we were a close knit class. Joe will be the 2nd from my class to adopt from Africa. Both Ann and Joe have essentially had to take out a mortgage to cover the costs just to get a kid that could have come from the states far more easily. 

A childhood friend of mine that I've known since 4 yrs. old and his wife did that exact same thing roughly 15 yrs. ago. I believe at that time it cost them around 30 - 35k.

I know people who have adopted from Russia and China. I know the russian baby was like $100k with all expenses and the child had some medical issues. Mom might have been an addict or something. 

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck off with that... My extended and largely republican family has adopted 6 kids from China and Africa.  ALL children deserve to be loved.  Suggesting one side doesn't think so is absurd, but if we're playing that game, it's the left in this country who view children as parasitic destroyers of life, hopes, and dreams and want abortion up until 3 hours after birth.  GFY

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

A childhood friend of mine that I've known since 4 yrs. old and his wife did that exact same thing roughly 15 yrs. ago. I believe at that time it cost them around 30 - 35k.

Yes about 35k , Ann finances gets through Wells Fargo who has an adoption loan package. It’s just fucked up

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well , one of my best buddies is adopting from Africa. I graduated with 35 other kids and we were a close knit class. Joe will be the 2nd from my class to adopt from Africa. Both Ann and Joe have essentially had to take out a mortgage to cover the costs just when they couldve got a kid that could come from the states far more easily. 

if white parents would give up their spawn then no need to do that.  My BIL adopted his son from ethiopia so i know the process but that has nothing to do with our abortion laws here.  

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

They should even incentivize it. 

Absolutely not. 

Can you imagine the degenerate fucking retards reproducing for incentives? They breed enough as it is.

Edit.

Incentives for adopting families, sure, no issues with that. Probably would get more decent parents who can't afford adoption the way it is now 👍

Edited by awful knawful

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Absolutely not. 

Can you imagine the degenerate fucking retards reproducing for incentives? They breed enough as it is.

There are a lot of ways that wouldn’t be direct cash 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Did you adopt?:dunno: