Check your account email address ×

Adios Amigos...

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

More propaganda. The US would never allow that but I cant say I blame them for wanting to. 

Be damn interesting to see what the Biden admin would do.   Just can't see them engaging Texas in a military conflict.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Be damn interesting to see what the Biden admin would do.   Just can't see them engaging Texas in a military conflict.  

Watch for NGO's and CIA spooks to flood Texas with media coverage up the wazoo. They will get the Ukraine treatment

2 hours ago, Anler said:

More propaganda. The US would never allow that but I cant say I blame them for wanting to. 

Here's an interesting read on the subject. 

https://texassecede.com/faq.php#txconst

Q: Didn’t the outcome of the “Civil War” prove that secession is not an option for any State? [BACK TO TOP]  
  A:

No.  It only proved that, when allowed to act outside his lawfully limited authority, a U.S. president is capable of unleashing horrendous violence against the lives, liberty, and property of those whom he pretends to serve.  The Confederate States (including Texas) withdrew from the Union lawfully, civilly, and peacefully, after enduring several years of excessive and inequitable federal tariffs (taxes) heavily prejudiced against Southern commerce.[4]  Refusing to recognize the Confederate secession, Lincoln called it a "rebellion" and a "threat" to "the government" (without ever explaining exactly how "the government" was "threatened" by a lawful, civil, and peaceful secession) and acted outside the lawfully defined scope of either the office of president or the U.S. government in general, to coerce the South back into subjugation to Northern control.[5]