Check your account email address ×

Russia begins to pull T-62 tanks out of storage.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While true I still think Russia's conventional military capabilities are far less than the world estimated.  Don't get me wrong I think we knew but we always want to make it out as the big bad bear so we continue to spend trillions on the MIC.  Its also a sign that if Russia went after cities like Kyiv with real aerial bombardments the west would have stepped in with minimum far greater military equipment support.  This could have cost them big time in the equipment needed to fight the west had WW3 broke out.  They are just afraid of nuclear war as the west.   

They have been tip toeing very carefully around that red line for sure. Hence my comments about not being as dumb as the media is telling us. There is a long term plan at work. And the way we are dealing with it is causing us more damage than they could militarily. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

They have been tip toeing very carefully around that red line for sure. Hence my comments about not being as dumb as the media is telling us. There is a long term plan at work. And the way we are dealing with it is causing us more damage than they could militarily. 

We simply outspent them and eventually they collapsed "ending" the cold war.   Don't get me wrong that method saved millions if not billions of lives.   It's just going to take more time for our eventual collapse. 

Just now, Highmark said:

We simply outspent them and eventually they collapsed "ending" the cold war.   Don't get me wrong that method saved millions if not billions of lives.   It's just going to take more time for our eventual collapse. 

I agree. Normal economic fundamentals just simply dont apply to us LOL

The Russians can't afford this much longer. They are already getting thin on ammo and troops. The offensive has not made the kind of gains they needed. The Ukrainians can't afford it either but the US and Europe are picking up the munitions tab so they could hold out on the Russians. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Russians can't afford this much longer. They are already getting thin on ammo and troops. The offensive has not made the kind of gains they needed. The Ukrainians can't afford it either but the US and Europe are picking up the munitions tab so they could hold out on the Russians. 

Definitely a shortage of Troops....looking for some old timers now. Of course the source will be suspect to the usual crowd:lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-offering-inflated-salaries-volunteers-100026717.html

6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Definitely a shortage of Troops....looking for some old timers now. Of course the source will be suspect to the usual crowd:lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-offering-inflated-salaries-volunteers-100026717.html

Putin is sucking troops out of the Caucasus. Poor people with no future. Nobody notices when they're dead. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Putin is sucking troops out of the Caucasus. Poor people with no future. Nobody notices when they're dead. 

Youcrane is running out of Nazis.