Check your account email address ×

the everything bubble is over

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No, they’ve been co-opted by politicians that are unwilling to tell people the truth. That boom and bust cycles are necessary and unavoidable. Deal with it. 

No they and their international cohorts own the parties. They are the unelected leaders of all countries. Politicians do what they tell them to do and if they don't they get refunded and they put someone new in there. Unless you are a billionaire like trump you don't have a chance at getting elected. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Better than the 1800 but statistics are showing you will not live as long as your mom and dad or your grandparents.  That lifestyle unfortunately came with eating bags and boxes  of shit 

That’s another topic probably more worrisome than centralized banking. The control the food industry has in this country. As for living longer, dad was dead when I was 16 at age 53. Mom died at 62. I’ve outlived them both. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I honestly believe Biden is trying to kill the rich. He wants to re-distribute the wealth..........especially from the VERY RICH, but he's going to get us not so rich too. I hate his smarmy face. The guy is a fucking bastard.  

i really believe he has little or no say in whats going on.hes just a feeble old man selected to be the fall guy.  they could have ran rosie o'donnel and still won that election.

the election was pre determined, and clinton proved too hatable previously to win straight up.they were leaving no margin of error this time around.

• Like 1

Big NY investors, not politicians, not bankers. They get together and start dumping their stocks. They make a killing, and it happens so fast we can't respond in time, and we think it's just a blip, but it keeps dropping. 

ALL MANIPULATED BY BIG NY BOYS. 

23 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

im no expert and dont claim to be.but i seen much smarter people then me stating its basically just an arm of the stock market and can be manipulated as such. the guy went on to explain nearly every drop and rise in bitcoin was running paraelle to established market.

long story short, they will fuck that over too. and we are seeing that reflected in the drop in value were currently seeing.

i dont know if thats accurate or not.just parrotting what i have heard.

It's highly manipulated by large leveraged traders. Mostly because the market cap is only $1-$2 trillion. If everybody had at least $100 in Bitcoin and the market cap goes to $10 trillion and beyond it will be less volatile. But the leveraged trading is the biggest culprit in volatility. The crypto space is still the wild west, it's largely unregulated. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

No they and their international cohorts own the parties. They are the unelected leaders of all countries. Politicians do what they tell them to do and if they don't they get refunded and they put someone new in there. Unless you are a billionaire like trump you don't have a chance at getting elected. 

The greatest attack and greatest threat ever on centralized banking was by George Soros. Perhaps that’s why the GOP try so hard to make him out to be the anti Christ. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

bingo.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Big NY investors, not politicians, not bankers. They get together and start dumping their stocks. They make a killing, and it happens so fast we can't respond in time, and we think it's just a blip, but it keeps dropping. 

ALL MANIPULATED BY BIG NY BOYS. 

yep. its planned and synchronized ahead of time. they do it all the time.

thats why gamespot got such a rise out of them.how dare the common man do what they have been doing.the nerve'. 

it was so telling.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The greatest attack and greatest attack everon centralized banking was by George Soros. Perhaps that’s why the GOP try so hard to make him out to be the anti Christ. 

Soros is a nazi

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The greatest attack and greatest attack everon centralized banking was by George Soros. Perhaps that’s why the GOP try so hard to make him out to be the anti Christ. 

sorros got that long nazi money.

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

That is what Bitcoin was designed for. When you look at the fundamentals it's fucking genius. Lots of guys who poo pood it in the beginning have come to see the light. Also the technology behind Blockchain is going to run pretty much everything in our lives going forward. 

The digital dollar they are working on is a Blockchain based system. However Bitcoin is decentralized and non debaseable which is preferred for currency because nobody can control the supply or it's use. 

Looking to get in myself.

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

That is what Bitcoin was designed for. When you look at the fundamentals it's fucking genius. Lots of guys who poo pood it in the beginning have come to see the light. Also the technology behind Blockchain is going to run pretty much everything in our lives going forward. 

The digital dollar they are working on is a Blockchain based system. However Bitcoin is decentralized and non debaseable which is preferred for currency because nobody can control the supply or it's use. 

It’s prone to massive boom bust cycles attributed to a simple tweet  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Just pointing out facts. Soros has been no friend of centralized banking. 

sorros is no friend to nobody.the man led nazis to his own peoples whereabouts and pointed them out to be slaughtered.

thats childhood sorros. chiildhood innocence ' sorros lol

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

sorros is no friend to nobody.the man led nazis to his own peoples whereabouts and pointed them out to be slaughtered.

thats childhood sorros. chiildhood innocence ' sorros lol

More lies by the right wing.