Check your account email address ×

who created this site and how long has it been around?

Nah- I thought it'd be interesting to try a different tactic to see if they actually engage the community. I doubt it tho- they have no reason to.  @ZR800efi might get a vacation, but I doubt I will.....

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Ziemann said:

Nah- I thought it'd be interesting to try a different tactic to see if they actually engage the community. I doubt it tho- they have no reason to.  @ZR800efi might get a vacation, but I doubt I will.....

i didnt say nothing untrue? 

• Gold Member

theres only so much we can discuss about sleds in late june/ if they dont like my off brand way of posting, np.ill go back on in winter when its actually relevant to winter

I'm surprised the Mods & Admins didn't tell you to read the "Terms of use Agreement" for the site that you agreed to, VS even has terms of use agreement for Mods & Admins to follow or be removed as Mod or Admin.

That took longer than I expected....my HCS thread is locked...... AND that was a really rational tame discussion. 

stevem5215 apparently is a bit woke.....to say the least....

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/whats-the-end-game-for-hcs.1886665/#post-20675410

So, if that was enough to get a thread locked.....LOL????????

@Jerry 976

I don't know that HCS has community based admins/mods any more. I assume that everyone is a VS lackey. You really don't see any of them participate in the threads or even seem to have any sled knowledge. They seem to be enforcement only. It's easy for the Admins/Mods to follow their own rules when they are the one creating them. 

• Like 1

I cannot believe how pathetic they are (if you're reading this Steve ... I'm referring to YOU!) to close that thread.  Bryan wasn't even talking politics - he was asking what the direction of HCS is and flat out tagged the admin account.  Seriously - why not just delete the General Discussion Forum over there?  It's absurd.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ziemann said:

LOL Al Cervik started a thread about the locked threads, and they locked his thread. Hilarious!

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/and-the-end-game-thread-is-closed.1886671/#post-20675456

That's our buddy @Jimmy Snacks - and my guess is Moderator Steve knows that and is just being a little bitch, shutting it down immediately.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I cannot believe how pathetic they are (if you're reading this Steve ... I'm referring to YOU!) to close that thread.  Bryan wasn't even talking politics - he was asking what the direction of HCS is and flat out tagged the admin account.  Seriously - why not just delete the General Discussion Forum over there?  It's absurd.

Obviously, it's no longer obvious as to what's permissible versus what is not. Nothing any more is clear. Thus the reason that I created that thread. Unless it is a sled specific thread, they will lock it. Plain and simple. They really don't want a "community", they just want sled specific content. It is interesting to watch. 

1 hour ago, Ziemann said:

Obviously, it's no longer obvious as to what's permissible versus what is not. Nothing any more is clear. Thus the reason that I created that thread. Unless it is a sled specific thread, they will lock it. Plain and simple. They really don't want a "community", they just want sled specific content. It is interesting to watch. 

Two sets of rules for the GDF, maybe ask why one set says NO politics and the other says ALL non snowmobiling political posts will be moved to the Current Events Forum.

:whistle: - :stirthepot: - :lol: :lol2:

From the stick thread a top of the GDF:

Effective Immediately the Current Events Section has been removed

As an important reminder and to keep the forums operational as an open, free-flowing place of discussion, please be sure to read the Terms of Use and remember that certain posts are not allowed at all. Racial epithets and slurs are not allowed on HardCoreSledder and will trigger a ban.

Also note politics, religion, hate speech and things of the like should be off the table and grounds for warnings/suspensions / banning depending on the severity and habitual offenses. This will no longer be tolerated in the General Discussion Forum also.

Additional resources for hate speech definitions and characteristics can be found here.

Admin

From the GDF forum rules posted top right corner of the GDF:

General Discussion Forum Rules: Where sometimes threads get Hyjacked & Snowmobile brands get bashed!!! If you do not have somewhat thick skin Please stay out of this forum!!! Please Refrain from Political subjects UNLESS the subject is DIRECTLY related to snowmobiling. ALL non snowmobiling political posts will be moved to the Current Events Forum. This Forum is for off topic, mostly non-sledding related talk.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Don't forget Steve makes trips to VS headquarters in Toronto to Talk with the nice people at VS & Joe's Team.........  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

They probably keep it that way it gets some traffic and hits during the off season.  That's why Steve probably keep it open for 24 hrs knowing it will create more hits.  It looks good to the mother ship for Steve.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Doug said:

They probably keep it that way it gets some traffic and hits during the off season.  That's why Steve probably keep it open for 24 hrs knowing it will create more hits.  It looks good to the mother ship for Steve.

It's all about the clicks & views whether it's a registered member or guest member as long a someone clicks on something they feels everything is doing good with their site(s) because the software is telling them everything is ok, they don't give a shit how long you've been a member, paying member or paying advertiser they still get their paycheck. 

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1