Check your account email address ×

who created this site and how long has it been around?

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

You do know that you can not type Freedomsledder on HCS.............. :lol2:

Even Steve uses FS when he references this site on HCS.  I'm sure he lurks here also.

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

Even Steve uses FS when he references this site on HCS.  I'm sure he lurks here also.

I'm surprised they don't have every possibility of referring to Freedom Sledder blocked via the language filter....... :lol:   

Edited by Jerry 976

8 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'm surprised they don't have every possibility of referring to Freedom Sledder blocked via the language filter....... :lol:   

If you take a pic of the Freedom sledder page and post it as a pic the filter will not pick it up on HCS.  It will get you banned through :lol:

Funny Steve didn't stick around here long before he went back to his safe place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Doug said:

If you take a pic of the Freedom sledder page and post it as a pic the filter will not pick it up on HCS.  It will get you banned through :lol:

Funny Steve didn't stick around here long before he went back to his safe place.

174911881_Pictransfer11-2010510.jpg.gif.fcd9a34bce31f4c60fbd1b37996df6c1.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Pot calling Steve? 

80200.jpg

Rob I see ZERO gay reference here??It's 2 men competeing in wrestling and a quip about hooking up a TV. No gay stuff and absolutely no dildo's. Quit being a retard.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Rob I see ZERO gay reference here??It's 2 men competeing in wrestling and a quip about hooking up a TV. No gay stuff and absolutely no dildo's. Quit being a retard.

9_9:lol2::lol2: >>>>>Competing<<<<<<<<<< Spell check. Keep plugging in those HDMI's =Gay!!! :owned:  

26 minutes ago, Badger** said:

9_9:lol2::lol2: >>>>>Competing<<<<<<<<<< Spell check. Keep plugging in those HDMI's =Gay!!! :owned:  

I thought I said quit being a retard :dunno: You didn't own anyone here.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

I thought I said quit being a retard :dunno: You didn't own anyone here.

Ok Dad, the kids better listen or dad will kick our ass. Whatever. :lol2:

Edited by Badger**

Just now, Badger** said:

Ok Dad, the kids better listen or dad will kick our ass. Whatever. :lol2:

I'm not your Dad but for some reason you and 550 act like children. It got him banned for a week. 

• Gold Member

all jokes aside, if everyone over there knew this place existed, this place would be packed id say.

i only came across it because of a pm i got telling me about it and to sign up,otherwise id have had no idea this forum existed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Your hammer got taken away............... :lol:

beer_cheers.gif.bcb55cd0de9f40e9d9930b3f720cb3d4.gif

It's different on here Jer,,we all don't get our own hammer. There's only one and we have to share it. Everytime @SSFB gets all scotched up he likes to takes the hammer out and pretends he's Thor. Then when we need it we have to find where he left it cuz he can't remember.

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

also , is too slow' over there toslow' over here? northstar rick over here ?txl 340 etc 

No and NSR wouldn't last 5 minutes :lol::bc:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

North Star Ricky will NEVER show himself on here

i would think anyone who was on there a long time and remembers what it used to be like would love it here , no?

6 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i would think anyone who was on there a long time and remembers what it used to be like would love it here , no?

Rick did not love it there he was one of the biggest cry babies with reported posts about any and everything. He was warned many many times about advertising his stuff with out being a paying advertiser so he got booted for a while and then when he found out it would only cost him $50 a month to advertise he finally paid up. He would cry about someone selling a bracket or bushing someone made that would only work one or two sleds and they only made a few brackets and were selling them at their cost plus shipping....... and then there was Ricky always bringing his son the cop into things or telling everyone about his racer which was his son....... man I don't miss any of that stupid bullshit...... :thumbsup:

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Confused 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Rick did not love it there he was one of the biggest cry babies with reported posts about any and everything. He was warned many many times about advertising his stuff with out being a paying advertiser so he got booted for a while and then when he found out it would only cost him $50 a month to advertise he finally paid up. He would cry about someone selling a bracket or bushing someone made that would only work one or two sleds and they only made a few brackets and were selling them at their cost plus shipping....... and then there was Ricky always bringing his son the cop into things or telling everyone about his racer which was his son....... man I don't miss any of that stupid bullshit...... :thumbsup:

i missed all that stuff. wow.

Edited by ZR800efi