Check your account email address ×

who created this site and how long has it been around?

5 hours ago, Ziemann said:

@Bontz Just some opinions and perceptions after lurking here for the last year. I like this site, but HCS is still my "go to" site for snowmobile info- even with their garbage politically correct policies. HCS sucks, but I'm still there. 

To be frank, this site really only appeals to the fringe members that used to post on the HCS General Discussion Forum. Ask yourself, why would anyone seek this site out or even come here? You either need to be familiar with exiled members of HCS, or ????? It's certainly not for the snowmobile content. Unless you've spent the last 20 years trolling on HCS (like me), this site probably has limited appeal or value. I've made some real life friends through HCS, and the sport continues to be my daily passion. 

Unfortunately, actual snowmobile content here is far too limited, and you're not going to get many new members here just by people randomly dropping by. Freedomsledder is a political dumpster fire that is loosely bound by snowmobiling. We're more likely to be identified as a frat house than a snowmobile site. 

New HCS is far too timid. Facebook is far too stupid. Freedomsledder is a bit too extreme. OLD HCS was just right.....

No argument here 👍🏻

7 hours ago, Ziemann said:

@Badger** @ZR800efi

Anyone want to place bets on how long it takes to get it locked in the HCS GDF?

I'm going to say.... 1 hour....any takers?

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/directly-related-to-snowmobiling.1886654/

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

No argument here 👍🏻

If that don't do it nothing will, I think I wall get band for that post.  

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Only to you, and I already told you no one gives a shit. 

ZERO and I repeat ZERO gay men stuff in this thread until you come along.Just like 550 you love the gay talk. Just stop it.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

ZERO and I repeat ZERO gay men stuff in this thread until you come along.Just like 550 you love the gay talk. Just stop it.

I know women who can take a joke like that better than you. 9_9

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps that is because you have a labia instead of a penis.

Dam you clime to know everything about everybody, you really got your nose up in the air. Ya I saw your post yesterday with Arctic. 

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Dam you clime to know everything about everybody, you really got your nose up in the air. Ya I saw your post yesterday with Arctic. 

ROFL.  What you typed makes zero sense.  Go try to wash the sand out of your labia again and see if you make sense after.

53 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I know women who can take a joke like that better than you. 9_9

Can you tell a joke that doesn’t involve 2 men and dildo’s?? Or are you trying to be Capt Storm again?? Lame either way.

12 hours ago, Ziemann said:

@Badger** @ZR800efi

Anyone want to place bets on how long it takes to get it locked in the HCS GDF?

I'm going to say.... 1 hour....any takers?

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/directly-related-to-snowmobiling.1886654/

F,Y,I, Unless you are a registered member and logged onto the site you can not see the GDF "They" hide that forum from visitors looking at that site and burred it towards the bottom of the forum pages...... :lol: Now that's Hard Core............ :lol2:

2 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Huh- Sorry to see evidence of your demise @Badger**

Does anyone really understand the boundaries on HCS any more?

You can only post what they allow, well them and what their Boss at Vertical Scope Joe Pishgar  "Chief Community Officer " allows - - -  :lol:

Interesting tactic......

If you're VS, what are you doing to grow the site long term? All of those moves seem so counterproductive if your goal is to increase traffic and clicks......

Edited by Ziemann

10 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Interesting tactic......

If you're VS, what are you doing to grow the site long term? All of those moves seem so counterproductive if your goal is to increase traffic and clicks......

To clean the site up and get rid of the mean people who post non-woke comments and attract new members from all walks of life, men, women LGBTQ-IA++ and make the site like DooTalk and how it's run - Rated G-8 instead of rated R like the site was since it began. I'm still waiting to heard the turned he language filter on to stop ALL cuss words.............. :lol: