Check your account email address ×

The Badger's Lawyer

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

So insecure you post this out of the blue in the badger's lawyer thread?  Grow the fuck up little man 

You see a lake and call it insecure, :lol::roflcrying: grown a pair of balls or let us know when your balls drop. :lol2:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

You see a lake and call it insecure, :lol::roflcrying: grown a pair of balls or let us know when your balls drop. :lol2:

Lol, no. Only based on where your insecure ass posted it.  Tons of good places to put that shot with an explanation but you are trying so hard to impress anyone it is laughable 

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, no. Only based on where your insecure ass posted it.  Tons of good places to put that shot with an explanation but you are trying so hard to impress anyone it is laughable 

Some seem to enjoy the pic, if you don't like it don't look It as simple as that. I like the picture of your dog maybe it was awful??  it was out of the blue post. You took your boy fishing awesome that was out of content.  Your fighting to just fight. Come on man come up for air.  

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So insecure you post this out of the blue in the badger's lawyer thread?  Grow the fuck up little man 

How about you get the fuck off my forum, OK? Nobody that I know of wants you here. I don't want you here. I think you're a fake. I don't like your style of cooking, so go on a vegan lesbian cooking site, and GTFO. 

We like Badger's cooking. Some of us would get in a shoving match over a " BADGER SURF AND TURF COMBO SUPREME "!!  

Me personally, your " DIARRHEA AND RICE COMBO " makes me sick, just looking at it.

You can leave now, you've overstayed your welcome. You're like company, after 3 days they start to smell like fish. 

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If that place was on Winnepesaukee, it would be over 3 million, maybe 4 or 5. Maybe more. 

You are obviously broke.  Can't guess what shit is worth.  Way more than 10M here...if it were real frontage.

Edited by Deephaven

25 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Some seem to enjoy the pic, if you don't like it don't look It as simple as that. I like the picture of your dog maybe it was awful??  it was out of the blue post. You took your boy fishing awesome that was out of content.  Your fighting to just fight. Come on man come up for air.  

You posted a random picture hoping someone would like it.  You are a pathetic piece of shit.  You don't want to be picked on, yet you post super stupid shit.

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You posted a random picture hoping someone would like it.  You are a pathetic piece of shit.  You don't want to be picked on, yet you post super stupid shit.

We like his pics. You don't post 'cause you're a gay faggot fake, just like THE GAY ONE!!!  :hay::lol2:

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It is only 2 of you.  Both morons.  The rest realize how abstract and stupid his nonsense is. 

Then why are you here, CANAMAN?  

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then why are you here, CANAMAN?  

For the entertainment, not your shitty ass pics.  What sort of moron posts personal items in a thread titled "Badger's Lawyer" which was started because he checked with his lawyer on what pics he could repost or not.  This is a thread to make fun of his stupid ass.  He just adds to it by posting off topic pics.  What a dumbass.

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

For the entertainment, not your shitty ass pics.  What sort of moron posts personal items in a thread titled "Badger's Lawyer" which was started because he checked with his lawyer on what pics he could repost or not.  This is a thread to make fun of his stupid ass.  He just adds to it by posting off topic pics.  What a dumbass.

Hey I did not go after you for posting off topic, weekend fishing canoeing cooking out. You're a hypocrite with some major issues. Don't post unless self appointed King DH approves of it.:lol2:

It's funny watching you get triggered. :slapping: :owned: 

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Except your dumbass posted it out of the blue.  The rest was based in conversation.  Your reading comprehension sucks donkey.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are so easy to own it isn't funny.

Cuz you're so easy to trigger, :lol2::owned: 

4f3.gif

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

OK, so you're sayin' that you have a waterfront house on Minnetonka, an 800 Escalade, three  boats, go to Germany, Florida, and Boston all within one month, have a kid who plays soccer, and a wife, and you went fishing 12 times in the last week or so, and your consuming entertainment is a 75 year old, overweight, retired guy on a chicken farm in NH!!  

Gee thanks, now I really think I'm Mr. Big!!!!! 

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, so you're sayin' that you have a waterfront house on Minnetonka, an 800 Escalade, three  boats, go to Germany, Florida, and Boston all within one month, have a kid who plays soccer, and a wife, and you went fishing 12 times in the last week or so, and your consuming entertainment is a 75 year old, overweight, retired guy on a chicken farm in NH!!  

Gee thanks, now I really think I'm Mr. Big!!!!! 

Just put him on >>>You've chosen to ignore content by Deephaven. Options  <<<<< he is just going out of his way to be a pain the ass.   

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Just put him on >>>You've chosen to ignore content by Deephaven. Options  <<<<< he is just going out of his way to be a pain the ass.   

LMAO!! Badge, he thinks this place is his entertainment? What does he think it is for me?? I been doin' this shit for 14 years, can't stop now, it's my entertainment!!!!!  LMMFAO!!!!  

Here's to grilled steaks, sleds, and broads like Megan!!!!! :bc:

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Except it is shit lake front.  No reason for anyone to post that.  Must be in WI.

Post your lakefront, THE ONE!!!! LMMFAO!!! :owned: