Check your account email address ×

Hey Joe, I just wanna feed my Dog.

• Gold Member

Go to local Cumberland to grab a small bag for this weekend because I’m going away,  no dog food.
Next town over to Stop and Shop to burn more $5 fuel and again Pet food shelves looking pretty empty. Never seen this in my life. 

Good times. :sarcasm1:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Go to local Cumberland to grab a small bag for this weekend because I’m going away,  no dog food.
Next town over to Stop and Shop to burn more $5 fuel and again Pet food shelves looking pretty empty. Never seen this in my life. 

Badger should be able to hook you up :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Couldn't find my dogs or cats food anywhere in NY, used to be able to hit up a country Max or tractor supply anywhere I was traveling that day and snag it..Had to bite the bullet and order it online..Hate not being able to support local businesses..Even during COVID it was readily available..Not anymore..

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Maybe Joe will fly some in from another country. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Couldn't find my dogs or cats food anywhere in NY, used to be able to hit up a country Max or tractor supply anywhere I was traveling that day and snag it..Had to bite the bullet and order it online..Hate not being able to support local businesses..Even during COVID it was readily available..Not anymore..

What food do you guys feed your dogs…I realize that this question can sometimes get as bad as “what oil should I use” but I’m just curious.🤣

Iams for us and the little Pom Chi gets a special prescription food from Science Diet that we order from Chewy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What food do you guys feed your dogs…I realize that this question can sometimes get as bad as “what oil should I use” but I’m just curious.🤣

Iams for us and the little Pom Chi gets a special prescription food from Science Diet that we order from Chewy.

Cat has to have science diet sensitive stomach salmon and pea flavor, he barfs up the chicken and pea flavor, dog get Royal Canin hydrolyzed protein. I had to get both from chewy this time, stores said they just can't get it, it's on back order,..Chewy had plenty in stock though...

I like to support local businesses, plus I have memberships/frequent buyers club at country Max and tractor supply,..every 10th bag is free..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Farmina......expensive $79 for a 26lb. Bag.........but they love it and gives them nice firm shits....no diarrhea

• Like 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Maybe Joe will fly some in from another country. 

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up”- Barrack Obama 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Luckily my Pit doesn’t have any issues with any food. He will eat anything. 

When he was a Pup I bought the expensive stuff. Every once in awhile now I’ll buy the all natural stuff from Tractor Supply or Petco. 
but usually he just gets Pedigree or something similar. Today I had to settle for Purina. He gets plenty of real food from Table scraps so it’s just filler. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Cat has to have science diet sensitive stomach salmon and pea flavor, he barfs up the chicken and pea flavor, dog get Royal Canin hydrolyzed protein. I had to get both from chewy this time, stores said they just can't get it, it's on back order,..Chewy had plenty in stock though...

I like to support local businesses, plus I have memberships/frequent buyers club at country Max and tractor supply,..every 10th bag is free..

I usually buy the Iams at the Farm Store or Meijer…the prescription Science Diet has to come from the Vet or Chewy and the vet already gets plenty of my money!🤣🤣

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oh and I buy the Rachael Ray stuff too …supposedly all natural and not that much $ 

We used to buy that as well….dogs liked it.👍🏼

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I usually buy the Iams at the Farm Store or Meijer…the prescription Science Diet has to come from the Vet or Chewy and the vet already gets plenty of my money!🤣🤣

Its a love hate relationship with my vet, they are great, good people, extremely nice facility, but they try and guilt me into every little test, check up, ect..like my dog and daughter are on exactly the same anxiety meds, my daughter's doc wants to do a blood test every 2 years to make sure it's not effecting kidney function, my vet wants to do it every 6mo at $200 a test..I had to have a little talk with them about that. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blue seal , decent price and yrs ago a vet told me it was best.

• Like 1