Check your account email address ×

China Owned Smithfield Closes Cali Plant

• Platinum Contributing Member

First of all whoever thought letting the Chinese buy Smithfield in 2013 was a good idea needs a kick in the teeth. As for California and their new laws I hope they understand the consequences.

Food security is national security,” Michigan Sen. Debbie Stabenow told PBS NewsHour in 2014. “And I can’t imagine that the American people will feel comfortable if they wake up someday and find that half of our food processors are owned by China. And I think there are some very, very tough questions that need to be answered.”

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all whoever thought letting the Chinese buy Smithfield in 2013 was a good idea needs a kick in the teeth. As for California and their new laws I hope they understand the consequences.

Food security is national security,” Michigan Sen. Debbie Stabenow told PBS NewsHour in 2014. “And I can’t imagine that the American people will feel comfortable if they wake up someday and find that half of our food processors are owned by China. And I think there are some very, very tough questions that need to be answered.”

Hillary sells the US out on nuclear material and no one bats an eye, fuck with Smales' hogs and the world is going to hell...

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I have a feeling we are going to find out just how much of our food is owned by China pretty soon

Yep…not good at all.

57 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hillary sells the US out on nuclear material and no one bats an eye, fuck with Smales' hogs and the world is going to hell...

As you would say Little Enos….Edgy! 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Start a thread about it Little Enos…maybe Bhengazi while you’re at it. 

Just say "ouch" and carry yourself back to the feed bag...

Just now, Snake said:

"." was the most profound thing you have said in 3 days... :lol:

You laugh but that simple post is more profound than the vast majority of your posts….SBYL.🤷🏻

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You laugh but that simple post is more profound than the vast majority of your posts….SBYL.🤷🏻

Literally 3rd grade playground level argument you got going there bud... stick with punctuation till you get some skills...

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Monopolies are huge today.

The baby formula fiasco for one. 

Boomers sold us out. 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Exxon/Mobil…….how’s that merger workin out?

You need to buy an EV asap.  Sniffy Joe wants you to stop using Gasoline. Do your part MC. Be a good Democrat.