Check your account email address ×

Are you mentally strong?

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Another grasp on your end. Completely unrelated to all the other Twitter quotes in this thread.  And of course you ignored responding to how that was refuted in the thread already.  You are a mental midget.  Go baaaa somewhere with your flock.

Keep looking like the fool.  

Here's the web archive msm deleted that references the np article.  Long covid is rare in the unvaxxed.  Sorry you bought the lies moron and stay strong.

:pan:

https://web.archive.org/web/20220616031653/https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/severe-covid-19-rare-in-unvaccinated-people-survey-reveals/ar-AAYr5fF?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fe99a34646494658b2510f63fc2a996f

Again there goes the grasp.  Change the topic.  I gave up on any of your links months ago as every single one is easily refuted.  Learn to think for yourself.  Can't you respond to the math?  Not capable of original thought?  Need to grasp another straw?  Need to consult your flock?  Mental strength is not your thing.

Not fair, you didn't let him show how mentally strong he was.  Watch him change the subject with another off topic tweet with a title that doesn't match the data it shares.  He is the biggest sheep on the site.

31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Again there goes the grasp.  Change the topic.  I gave up on any of your links months ago as every single one is easily refuted.  Learn to think for yourself.  Can't you respond to the math?  Not capable of original thought?  Need to grasp another straw?  Need to consult your flock?  Mental strength is not your thing.

The entire covid narrative has fallen apart.  Keep looking like the fool.

At least Fauci got paid to spread lies.

9 minutes ago, Plissken said:

82% of those in the 70+ group are boosted.  No validation for you.  

54% are in the 70+ and represent 74% of all deaths.  lol. Wow that's some math there buddy.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

40 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The entire covid narrative has fallen apart.  Keep looking like the fool.

At least Fauci got paid to spread lies.

As promised there is the topic change.  We weren't discussing the "narrative".  We were discussing your incorrect conclusions from data and your complete lack of understanding of what is actually happening.  Mentally strong is your polar opposite.

I dare you to stay on topic....but we all know you are too much of a mental midget to do that.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

As promised there is the topic change.  We weren't discussing the "narrative".  We were discussing your incorrect conclusions from data and your complete lack of understanding of what is actually happening.  Mentally strong is your polar opposite.

I dare you to stay on topic....but we all know you are too much of a mental midget to do that.

I think what's happening is too big for that pea brain of yours to comprehend.

Stay strong.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think what's happening is too big for that pea brain of yours to comprehend.

Stay strong.

Speaking of pea brains.  Post something, make a comment, see it refuted and then run away.  That is your MO.  Step up for once and actually type something relevant...if you can.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of pea brains.  Post something, make a comment, see it refuted and then run away.  That is your MO.  Step up for once and actually type something relevant...if you can.

It's well over your pay grade and intelligence level.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's well over your pay grade and intelligence level.

It's over my pay grade that you can't defend what you post?  Beyond my intelligence that you can't hold a conversation without randomly changing the subject?  Not sure what sort of fucked up world you live in, but you are FAR from being mentally strong.

55 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's over my pay grade that you can't defend what you post?  Beyond my intelligence that you can't hold a conversation without randomly changing the subject?  Not sure what sort of fucked up world you live in, but you are FAR from being mentally strong.

You're a fucking moron who would have a hard time diagnosing a flat tire.  

I posted this above and you ignored it, I can see why though.  Why would the msm delete its own reference, and this is who dumb fucks like yourself go for factchecks.  Remember when you talked about long covid as a reason to get vaxxed.  I told you then you were full of shit and I'll say it again now.   So what is the benefit if any?  It's going to get worse as the lies get exposed more and more and you will look like an even bigger fool for clinging to the bullshit narrative.

FVe7DcFUAAcZNLN?format=jpg&name=large

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're a fucking moron who would have a hard time diagnosing a flat tire.  

I posted this above and you ignored it, I can see why though.  Why would the msm delete its own reference, and this is who dumb fucks like yourself go for factchecks.  Remember when you talked about long covid as a reason to get vaxxed.  I told you then you were full of shit and I'll say it again now.   So what is the benefit if any?  It's going to get worse as the lies get exposed more and more and you will look like an even bigger fool for clinging to the bullshit narrative.

Lol.  You change the subject because your posts are proved wrong.  I ignore your links...because every time I do it is super easy to show how fucking wrong they are.  Go back to the last point in our conversation and try to continue versus change the subject.  You sure do like to move the goal posts.  Seems funny coming from the guy who claims to hate that.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  You change the subject because your posts are proved wrong.  I ignore your links...because every time I do it is super easy to show how fucking wrong they are.  Go back to the last point in our conversation and try to continue versus change the subject.  You sure do like to move the goal posts.  Seems funny coming from the guy who claims to hate that.

Just what I suspected.  

On 6/18/2022 at 8:53 AM, Deephaven said:

You are afraid of math?  Can't talk without Twitter?  Yep, expected indeed.

The vax is a piece of shit, you should be embarrassed you were led around the nose by liers.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The vax is a piece of shit, you should be embarrassed you were led around the nose by liers.

So again, completely not related to the dumbshit data you posted.  Are you capable of actually discussing something or can you only post twitter links and then call people names?  

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are people really this fucking stupid.

Yes they are.:lol:

FVpkwUVVUAAY59N.thumb.jpg.97d9ba7de8db741d9d7b813ba206180c.jpg

You didn't read the article, yet again. I like how they were studying these extreme climate events between 1979 and 2017..... It's another Nadal rib crack, or sailor suicides story of yours. Or the one where you recycled an old studies of extreme heat causing heart attacks (very similar to this one). Or the one where you recycled a 2010 article saying that extreme cold was causing heart attacks. Or the other hundreds. Everything is connected to the vaccine for you, even if it happened years before. It's a miraculous obsession of yours. 

Edited by akvanden