Are you mentally strong?

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes people die from suddenly for reasons unknown or you want to call it climate, but those numbers average about 20 deaths per year compared to now, its about 900 in a year.

That is what I call a safety signal has been crossed.  But stay strong and stay the fool, its much easier than to admit you were wrong, and boy were you fools wrong.

Really. Wonder where you get your numbers from.

The authors note, for example, that the 2003 European heat wave caused over 50,000 deaths at wet-bulb temperatures close to 79°F. In the United States where air conditioning is more widespread, the 1995 Chicago heat wave reached wet-bulb temperatures of 85°F and killed over 700 people. “

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How are the swimmers bambi?

Pretty great. Conceived our 3rd child after wife and I both vaccinated. Was even born healthy full term. Can you believe that?!?!? What are the odds…  9_9

And if you actually read THAT article, you would have read the last sentence that said no long term impact. 

Your ADHD is on full display today, hopping all over the place.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It isn't ADHD but a complete lack of intelligence.  Nothing he links has merit and he can't defend any of it without citing another link.  The instant you ask about a detail he changes the topic with another bad link asking how people can not think.  It is seriously fucking hilarious.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, poor Lloyd can't defend his precious twitter posts and reverts to nonsense again.  You are a special kind of pathetic.

Defend them?  Sorry if they're above your paygrade there simpleton, go stick your head in the sand or better still up Bambi's butt.:lol:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Really. Wonder where you get your numbers from.

The authors note, for example, that the 2003 European heat wave caused over 50,000 deaths at wet-bulb temperatures close to 79°F. In the United States where air conditioning is more widespread, the 1995 Chicago heat wave reached wet-bulb temperatures of 85°F and killed over 700 people. “

Pretty great. Conceived our 3rd child after wife and I both vaccinated. Was even born healthy full term. Can you believe that?!?!? What are the odds…  9_9

And if you actually read THAT article, you would have read the last sentence that said no long term impact. 

That's all ok isn't it.  Remember when the AP called it disinformation, yet you still put them on a pedestal and go to there pathetic fact checks.

There an old saying Bambi that goes like this.

Lie to me once, shame on you,

Lie to me a second time, shame on me.  How far your goalposts have moved.

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How far your goalposts have moved.

You are the one moving the goalposts.  Inferring that all things from anywhere that popped up last year are from the vax.  That is some seriously funny shit.  Your propaganda fell down, your twitteridiots are lost and grasping at straws.  Remember you are the one making the doomsday case against the vax, yet you haven't proven that it has caused anything.  Fucking pathetic.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's all ok isn't it.  Remember when the AP called it disinformation, yet you still put them on a pedestal and go to there pathetic fact checks.

Yeah, did you go back and read that AP article? No? They quote numerous sources, including the below study that found no reduction after vaccination. So we have your link that shows a reduction of 20% for a few months but nothing long term, and then the below one finding no change, neither of which causing conception issues.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2781360

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There an old saying Bambi that goes like this.

Lie to me once, shame on you,

Lie to me a second time, shame on me.  How far your goalposts have moved.

Yes, I’m very familiar with it, courtesy of this forum/you.

Fool me once: Rafael Nadal

Fool me twice: Suicide sailors.

Fool me three: wet-bulb deaths are only a handful per year until now

Fool me four: higher vaccine death rates in BC. Just BC though.

Fool me five: 20/100k + 25/100k = 45/100k.

Fool me six: cold weather heart attack report from 2010 is vaccine related.

This list goes on forever.

BTW, are we done with the wet-bulb discussion? The vaccine really did a number on Europe back in 2003.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, did you go back and read that AP article? No? They quote numerous sources, including the below study that found no reduction after vaccination. So we have your link that shows a reduction of 20% for a few months but nothing long term, and then the below one finding no change, neither of which causing conception issues.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2781360

Yes, I’m very familiar with it, courtesy of this forum/you.

Fool me once: Rafael Nadal

Fool me twice: Suicide sailors.

Fool me three: wet-bulb deaths are only a handful per year until now

Fool me four: higher vaccine death rates in BC. Just BC though.

Fool me five: 20/100k + 25/100k = 45/100k.

Fool me six: cold weather heart attack report from 2010 is vaccine related.

This list goes on forever.

BTW, are we done with the wet-bulb discussion? The vaccine really did a number on Europe back in 2003.

A report that goes back a year ago that is completely full of shit.  Stay strong.  Get with the fucking program.

• Confused 1

:lol:You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

“I’m vaccinated. I’m doubly boosted.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, says his COVID-19 recovery is an “example” for the nation on the protection offered by vaccines and boosters.

Now all the sheep will be running out to get Paxlovid while Fauci and company bank large on another alleged wonder drug. :wacko:

https://torontosun.com/news/world/fauci-says-hes-example-for-covid-19-vaccinations

Ahh, I remember when idiots thought this was being driven by covid and not the vax.  They even had factcheck to back them up.

Well here we are.  Malone throws down the gauntlet.  Not good at all.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ahh, I remember when idiots thought this was being driven by covid and not the vax.  

And you've never shown ANYTHING to refute it.  Your lack of scientific reasoning is humorous.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And you've never shown ANYTHING to refute it.  Your lack of scientific reasoning is humorous.

You are just embarrassing yourself now.

Remember this.

Have some self respect, or continue to look the fool.  It's matters not to me.

It's your reputation, for whatever is left of it.

FV8RIGTUcAI0KDO?format=jpg&name=large