Check your account email address ×

Even Fox News is starting to ask questions.

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

No and Shep is the closest thing they have to a real journalist. He and Napolitano are the only guys i respect over there. 

I think Brett Baier is a pretty straight up guy. the only time I tune in to FOX is for his report.  100 times better than network twat.

I wasn't even aware  Shep was still with FOX..........must come on in the day?  

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think Brett Baier is a pretty straight up guy. the only time I tune in to FOX is for his report.  100 times better than network twat.

I wasn't even aware  Shep was still with FOX..........must come on in the day?  

Brett Baier is good....Shep was moved to 3:00 and Tucker Carlson got his 7:00 slot.

"Fair and balanced"

It's why Fox is the #1 watched news source in the country.  I can see why the lib-tards think it is the bizarro version of their "news" source though.

Fox has raised plenty of questions and concerns with this administration as they should do.  But realistic ones.  Not some off the wall opinion crap fest that CNN and MSNBC dwell on for hours and days about some minuscule idiocy. If you watch those "shows" to develop an intelligent opinion well, you aren't developing one at all.  These non-stop idiotic threads from our beloved liberals here prove that. Completely disconnected from reality.  "Librulizm", the Scientology of political views.

IMG_1774.JPG