Check your account email address ×

Tremendous season!

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Did you rack up many miles??

No LOL. I got buried at work early in the year and got fucked with riding. Some of my riding bros racked up some big miles tho. I know at least one of them had over 5,000 miles. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

No LOL. I got buried at work early in the year and got fucked with riding. Some of my riding bros racked up some big miles tho. I know at least one of them had over 5,000 miles. 

Me either,,blew my knee out. I don't think my body could take 5000 miles in a year :lol: 

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Me either,,blew my knee out. I don't think my body could take 5000 miles in a year :lol: 

My buddy dan is pretty hardcore. Also he lives 3 hours closer to the pow than I do... Snow was pretty thin in the southland this year, I couldnt even get any local weekend riding

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

My buddy dan is pretty hardcore. Also he lives 3 hours closer to the pow than I do... Snow was pretty thin in the southland this year, I couldnt even get any local weekend riding

I guess it's different when there is multiple trails/destinations. Up here our options are very limited and trail often aren't maintained.If a trail gets groomed 3x a year up here that's it.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I guess it's different when there is multiple trails/destinations. Up here our options are very limited and trail often aren't maintained.If a trail gets groomed 3x a year up here that's it.

I have access to decent trails close to home but we need the snow for that to happen. Seems most years lately that just doesnt happen enough. Gott travel north for consistent riding but then you have to battle the rest of the southerners. 

These were early January and then early March across MN - these are weekly snow depths, so not season totals.  Managed 5665 this year… good season!

A8D418B8-D3C5-4B8E-9B7A-79512965083A.png

83098DDA-EAA8-4365-9DBD-CDA34D0D5B57.png

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

These were early January and then early March across MN - these are weekly snow depths, so not season totals.  Managed 5665 this year… good season!

A8D418B8-D3C5-4B8E-9B7A-79512965083A.png

83098DDA-EAA8-4365-9DBD-CDA34D0D5B57.png

Ya MinnesOta had a good year too. thats because Ben sold all of his sleds

• Haha 1

Just now, Cat45 said:

The spring riding in mn was awesome this year. Didn't get to ride much early in the season but put on over 1k miles from april into may. 

And I only put on 325 miles after March 7th!!

• Like 2

I'd say 50% or more of where we rode this year was new to us.  Didn't get the miles in and pretty much all of January was local riding only.  

Packed it in too early.  Should have headed north and done another trip or two of spring riding.

PXL_20220129_183336511[1].jpg

Edited by racinfarmer