Check your account email address ×

Jesse

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, it’s crazy.  If you were in like 2 miles of school, no bus for you. In elementary school I walked little over a mile to school.  It would be unimaginable today for a small kids to be wandering down the side of the road to school. 

It’s beyond unsafe today unfortunately. This USA is not the same USA I grew up in.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

The only old group of guys I meet up with are into this stuff. Doesn’t get much better.

E728A729-2B7A-431D-A480-B1A3DA8EAA1D.jpeg

Yes sir.  We did that last night.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yes sir.  We did that last night.  

That’s awesome man. This stuff takes me away from the ills of this world. Very enjoyable.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

That’s awesome man. This stuff takes me away from the ills of this world. Very enjoyable.

Yup.  We have a good car scene here.  

Old school as it gets.  Blasting my Cinderella CD  with exhaust rumbling away.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

The only old group of guys I meet up with are into this stuff. Doesn’t get much better.

E728A729-2B7A-431D-A480-B1A3DA8EAA1D.jpeg

A guy I grew up with had a nova and put a 383 in it. That thing was fucking dangerous! Couldnt keep the rear end behind the car.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Yup.  We have a good car scene here.  

Old school as it gets.  Blasting my Cinderella CD  with exhaust rumbling away.  :lol: 

Fantastic lol. We have a couple of shows here and it’s great showing off the old iron. Lots of questions and gawkers.

Just now, Anler said:

A guy I grew up with had a nova and put a 383 in it. That thing was fucking dangerous! Couldnt keep the rear end behind the car.

Lol that’s exactly what I have in it now. About 525hp

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Maybe go with an Electric bike?.... I'm thinking about getting one of those for fun

Yes I've had my eye on them as well.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Wonder what’s so funny about going to a car show huh..:dunno: 

weird..

No muscle car for Jimmy so he’s gotta make himself feel better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

No muscle car for Jimmy so he’s gotta make himself feel better

Couldn’t agree more. This car is small. He’d never fit in it lol. People weren’t as fat as they are now back in the 60s

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Maybe if your mountain biking thru the woods at speed . Otherwise how are you crashing a bicycle still ? my last one was maybe 12 years old lol. 

We have bike paths around here where they all ride.  And my street is  quiet cul de sac 
Riding on the side of a busy road I guess I can see it 

Well yeah that’s what I meant, riding through the woods.  I’ve always thought of mountain biking as dirt biking in your underwear.  I know a bunch of guys who’ve effed themselves up on mtn bikes….knocking on wood so far just bumps and bruises

59 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I got a CRF 110 with Tall bars and BBR springs for 200lb rider. 
I’ve gotten more hurt fucking around in shorts and no Helmet on that thing than I have my KTM 500  :S xD

Nice.  I raced a Ktm 500 back in the 80s.  Bike was a beast for sure.  I just picked up a 2000 KTM 400 exc for playing around in the trails and farm roads.  Thing is minty and hadn’t been ridden in like 15 years.  Button start and Rekluse clutch too.

50 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol..yeah, this thing is a hardtail...I can see myself getting hurt on this pretty easy if Im not careful.....60 years old and 6'3....my wife says I look like an idiot riding this....:lol:...I just tell her your only as old as you let yourself get...Im never gonna grow up

Go for it, my wife thinks I’m nuts too and I’m 64. :lol: 

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck Derpo maybe you’re on to something with this Watters guy…you should try this…just might work out for you!🤣🤷🏻

68910F3C-7D11-4A24-97C4-485BB498AA4C.thumb.jpeg.898e289f6ed483c3e13e9030331fc151.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Anler said:

Was some scary shit riding in that car LOL :bc:

To me if I’m not in control it can be frightening. It’s a handful to drive with no power steering too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck Derpo maybe you’re on to something with this Watters guy…you should try this…just might work out for you!🤣🤷🏻

68910F3C-7D11-4A24-97C4-485BB498AA4C.thumb.jpeg.898e289f6ed483c3e13e9030331fc151.jpeg

Hey pouts 

GFY ya miserable cunt.

Jesse would knock your thimble dick in the dirt

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Hey pouts 

GFY ya miserable cunt.

Jesse would knock your thimble dick in the dirt

Making fun of someone who married someone else.   smh talk about trying too hard…..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fantastic lol. We have a couple of shows here and it’s great showing off the old iron. Lots of questions and gawkers.

Largest weekly car show in the country is 15 minutes from home.  1,500 cars will show up any given weekend.  There is one going on every day of the week .  Lot smaller venues . 

BF1B0055-1F5D-4077-827B-50658B59DFF3.jpeg

Edited by Cold War

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Making fun of someone who married someone else.   smh talk about trying too hard…..

He goes after ppls personal life because it’s all he’s got. It’s pretty pathetic to do this to justify his personality. Dude is whacked

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Largest weekly car show in the country is 15 minutes from home.  1,500 cars will show up any given weekend.  There is one going on every day of the week .  Lot smaller venues . 

Wow wow dude that’s just incredible. Where this be? About? You don’t have to be exact lol

michigan 

Edited by Pete

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well yeah that’s what I meant, riding through the woods.  I’ve always thought of mountain biking as dirt biking in your underwear.  I know a bunch of guys who’ve effed themselves up on mtn bikes….knocking on wood so far just bumps and bruises

Nice.  I raced a Ktm 500 back in the 80s.  Bike was a beast for sure.  I just picked up a 2000 KTM 400 exc for playing around in the trails and farm roads.  Thing is minty and hadn’t been ridden in like 15 years.  Button start and Rekluse clutch too.

Go for it, my wife thinks I’m nuts too and I’m 64. :lol: 

Sweet that’s a good bike👍 mines a 08 530 excr . Little heavy, dumped it in the sand pit and twisted my knee pretty good few weeks ago haven’t touched it since still limping lol 

FA0C8856-9CE0-4648-97C7-718D2B591162.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Wow wow dude that’s just incredible. Where this be? About? You don’t have to be exact lol

michigan 

Milford is about 45 miles NW of Detroit. We have had cars come from all over.  We also have the Woodward Dream cruise.  Definitely worth coming to.  Guarantee you never seen anything like it. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Sweet that’s a good bike👍 mines a 08 530 excr . Little heavy, dumped it in the sand pit and twisted my knee pretty good few weeks ago haven’t touched it since still limping lol 

FA0C8856-9CE0-4648-97C7-718D2B591162.jpeg

Nice bike!   Were you wearing protective spandex? :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nice bike!   Were you wearing protective spandex? :lol:

Lol No. I did have most of my Moto gear on but wish I had worn my Fox Knee braces and Moto boots instead of jeans and work boots. It was suppose to be a quick ride, but you know how that goes, never fails. 

Edited by EvilBird