Check your account email address ×

Collection of 550s broads.

This girl ran a website for sledders that liked fucking fat chicks. 1 dude brought 5,000 members so fast she made him a mod!!! Sledforfatties.com another customer used to pay just to cry about his Mach z and something about a lawsuit but just wanted to be held.

D98A70B5-C4AB-4314-9FFD-2BC984C178D0.jpeg

Another from Sledforfatties.com. I guess this mod forum genius brought 1,000’s more members, went by Rodent or Weasel apparently :dunno:

B9CE1E61-8062-4EE2-BE8D-72BFBA6CC6EF.jpeg

One of my broads went through my photo albums while I was working the late night shift.

She took out my best pics of my other broads, in bathing suits. Both of them were hot.

SONOFABITCH!! Broads are evil beings!! 

One looked better than the SPECIAL K girl years ago in the white bathing suit. Yeah, she did. 

Now it took a bit of research and maybe a little help from a Toronto detective friend I was able to find the blonde that 550 always shows the pic of. Here she is 

55460472-1119-4A9F-9F20-D31FDABC12B2.jpeg

1 hour ago, HSR said:

This girl hit 550 with his first wiff of ass odor :lol:

A446055C-07FF-4972-8157-650F10A0C40F.jpeg

Hey, don't take it out on me 'cause one of my buds has been " OWNING " the shit out of you for weeks. Sheeesh!  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, don't take it out on me 'cause one of my buds has been " OWNING " the shit out of you for weeks. Sheeesh!  

Who????the guy that’s trolling me and now insulting my family?? Yeah that’s guys a loser:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Now it took a bit of research and maybe a little help from a Toronto detective friend I was able to find the blonde that 550 always shows the pic of. Here she is 

55460472-1119-4A9F-9F20-D31FDABC12B2.jpeg

Do you guys ever wonder why these girls are all over Znotty???

Oh Yeah ! Oh Yeah!!  :junk:

P7030446.JPG

P7030447.JPG

PB250621.JPG

PB250625.JPG

PB250622.JPG

PB250624.JPG

Just now, HSR said:

Who????the guy that’s trolling me and now insulting my family?? Yeah that’s guys a loser:thumbsup:

Who is your family?? The Fat chick is your family,??? I'm calling that BS, I never said family anywhere in this thread. Stop being a pussy and man up your trolling 550. :lol2:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

HSR What you do is your business but please stop PMing me your girls videos.

My "girl" is my girlfriend of 27 years. Please leave me and my family outcher fucking mouth :thumb: 

Just now, HSR said:

My "girl" is my girlfriend of 27 years. Please leave me and my family outcher fucking mouth :thumb: 

STFU what a stretch of the imagination, your call some of these women 550's gals??? :lol2:He could turn that shit around on you. :lol2:

On 5/25/2022 at 5:48 PM, HSR said:

Aww a little baby 250 

7032C75C-4C44-47D1-A488-FCB3C2A6684B.jpeg

Hey 550, HSR is call this gal your family member.. Light him up pal!!  

Edited by Badger**

22 hours ago, HSR said:

This chick said her boyfriend attracted over 30k members to a website in under a year. I don’t want to know what website :lol:How does Znotty find them???

9CCADA60-800D-4914-8FC8-66C2E7F2A8F1.jpeg

HCS, you dumb goat fucker stop saying my gal, I have been with my gal for 38 year. Keep my families name out of your mouth or I will jam my foot up you're ass. Just stretching my imagination:lol2:

22 minutes ago, Badger** said:

STFU what a stretch of the imagination, your call some of these women 550's gals??? :lol2:He could turn that shit around on you. :lol2:

Mention “my girl” again :news:

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

HCS, you dumb goat fucker stop saying my gal, I have been with my gal for 38 year. Keep my families name out of your mouth or I will jam my foot up you're ass. Just stretching my imagination:lol2:

I never mentioned you .

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

You pick your gals I'll pick mine. :D

You suck at being on topic.  This is a thread for poopfuckers girls.  You are posting your dream bitches, this is reality. 

51 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you guys ever wonder why these girls are all over Znotty???

Oh Yeah ! Oh Yeah!!  :junk:

P7030446.JPG

P7030447.JPG

PB250621.JPG

PB250625.JPG

PB250622.JPG

PB250624.JPG

Not even an hour and they are deleted.  Obviously embarrassed by them.  Loser.