Check your account email address ×

Collection of 550s broads.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Lol, what have you told the truth about?  Nothing.  You didn't retire a cop, you don't have a NW in the 7 digits, you don't own a house, you don't have friends, you don't know how to cook a lobster, you didn't have a landscaper and much more.

LMAO!!!!!  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The meat douchebag that smells like shit from WI.

So, who is Skunk?

We have a meat expert/master chef here, but who are you talking about??  :dunno:

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, who is Skunk?

We have a meat expert/master chef here, but who are you talking about??  :dunno:

Yes ,Deephaven. Skunk is right behind you.

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes ,Deephaven. Skunk is right behind you.

DeepThroat has not PROVEN ONE THING!!!

He's about as much of a joke as me ordering that 42' Fountain! 

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I don't give handies.

Neither do I. So what is your job now, besides stroking the boss's Johnson?  

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

No doubt your a meat expert.....MAN MEAT!!

You skin flute playin queer!!!

Never have, never will, but I bet you've waxed a few dolphins in your days, faggot.  

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

DeepThroat has not PROVEN ONE THING!!!

He's about as much of a joke as me ordering that 42' Fountain! 

I've consistently proven I am more a man than you are and since you are so enamored with money and possessions have shown you don't have shit in comparison to what I do.  You are the joke.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I've consistently proven I am more a man than you are and since you are so enamored with money and possessions have shown you don't have shit in comparison to what I do.  You are the joke.

I never claimed anything on this site, except the TNW CHALLENGE. 

So what did I EVER claim?

Why won't you take the TNW CHALLENGE???

I know why you won't take the TNW!!!

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Neither do I. So what is your job now, besides stroking the boss's Johnson?  

Never have, never will, but I bet you've waxed a few dolphins in your days, faggot.  

Your carpal tunnel and herpes lips say different. 👍

Lol, you welch on bets and

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I never claimed anything on this site, except the TNW CHALLENGE. 

So what did I EVER claim?

Why won't you take the TNW CHALLENGE???

I know why you won't take the TNW!!!

You won't.  Write it up if you are so confident.  We all know that when you realize you are being made fun (which takes forever since it is non-stop in every thread) that you make up some ridiculous challenge you will welch away from.  You've already ran from me before...and I am sure will again.

If you'd prefer to have my wife do it, she is glad to send you a bill for her time.  Just let us know your parameters.  Keep it simple.  She bills at $800/hr.

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Your carpal tunnel and herpes lips say different. 👍

Nope, good hands and clean lips. 

Sorry about your luck, faggot..........but not sorry.   :owned:

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, you welch on bets and

You won't.  Write it up if you are so confident.  We all know that when you realize you are being made fun (which takes forever since it is non-stop in every thread) that you make up some ridiculous challenge you will welch away from.  You've already ran from me before...and I am sure will again.

If you'd prefer to have my wife do it, she is glad to send you a bill for her time.  Just let us know your parameters.  Keep it simple.  She bills at $800/hr.

LMAO!! $800.00 an hour!! 

If she's billing at 800 an hour, she will be reported to the Minnesota Board of Bar Overseers!! 

Contract between: Deephaven and Polaris 550, on Freedomsledder.com, ( who will later divulge their actual, names and addresses in strict confidence ), to determine who has the highest TOTAL NET WORTH. 

Both parties shall submit a certified check in the amount of $10,000.00 ( ten thousand dollars USD ). Once the checks are received, both parties will be notified, and they will then submit their documentation confirming their Total Net worth. They will have 30 days to submit said documents, or they will be held in default, if they fail to do so. 

Failure to submit the $10,000.00 certified check in 10 days will result in a default, and the other party will be declared the winner. 

Both parties will submit a $1000.00 preliminary check to the law office, as a retainer, within 10 days. Failure to submit said retainer is a default, and the other party is declared the winner. If both parties fail to submit the retainer check, then both are declared losers. 

Once the party with the highest Total Net Worth is confirmed, they will receive the $20,000.00. 

Deephaven's wife's law firm will act as arbiter of determination of the Total Net Worth of both parties.

All NAMES AND ADDRESSES will be kept in strict confidence. Release of any identities of either parties will result in civil ( bar overseers ) complaint, and civil suit against the involved law firm.

Signed: 

Deephaven___________________

Polaris 550___________________

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Good lips? Is that why you wear the clown mask?

Noi, I wear the clown mask, 'cause queers like you SAVE my pics!!   

Lord.  You suck donkey at law too.  Pointless to have a lawyer for that.  Thought you were actually going to try.  

Try what, you PUSSY!!

Are you gonna run from me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Try to make an actual document that would hold legal water.  You referenced things that aren't variables and you don't need a lawyer for that.

I know why you're afraid of me. Just stop with the bullshit.   

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Not afraid.  You aren't worth my time.  Welchers are not people you make bets with.

LMAO!!! Keyboard warrior!! LMAO!!

I KNEW you were afraid of me.  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! Keyboard warrior!! LMAO!!

I KNEW you were afraid of me.  

There is NOTHING to be afraid of.  Zero.  You are the chicken shit that everytime anyone confronts you goes to some obtuse challenge to change the subject.

Not afraid.  You aren't worth my time.  Welchers are not people you make bets with.

You had nothing to lose..............only to gain. 

You flaked, you choked. You are afraid of my power. No amount of your bullshit can change that...............YOU'RE AFRAID OF ME.