Check your account email address ×

Chick fil A: Number One

Because most people don't give a shit what a company beleives or does, if they like the product they'll continue to shop just like Hobby Lobby which even my ol lady goes to and she thought their birth control fiasco was bullshit. The PC uber-offended at everything class in this country is not as big or influential as some people like to think. :bc:

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

We don't have any around here, like to try it though. I have noticed quite a number of fast food burger joints closed though.

Friendly's seem to be dying up here, now Five Guys are spreading up through which is awesome. I'm hoping a chickafilet makes it up here too as I'd love to try it. Usually I eat at nicer places when I'm outta state for work since I'm not paying for it. :lol::bc:

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

Because most people don't give a shit what a company beleives or does, if they like the product they'll continue to shop just like Hobby Lobby which even my ol lady goes to and she thought their birth control fiasco was bullshit. The PC uber-offended at everything class in this country is not as big or influential as some people like to think. :bc:

:lol:  Otherwise known as a limp-wristed liberal.  

5 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Friendly's seem to be dying up here, now Five Guys are spreading up through which is awesome. I'm hoping a chickafilet makes it up here too as I'd love to try it. Usually I eat at nicer places when I'm outta state for work since I'm not paying for it. :lol::bc:

The group that owned the Friendly's around here went under but they are open now and seem to be doing well, I'm the same way I usually ate at Perkins or Friendly's for lunch, never lunch at McDonalds in fact other than pancakes I don't eat there at all.

They are all over the south and I must admit...they know how to cook some chicken.  Good stuff.  Everytime one opened up they needed police directing traffic...it's good *bit not that good to wait hours for it).  

None up here where I live.  And IDGAS, I prefer Taco Bell anyway.

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Chain restaurants suck including this one.

Have you ever eaten at a 5 guys, Plaza Azteca, Longhorn, etc? They have good food and it's consistent, no need to scour yelp to see if they suck or not when you're in a rush. :news:

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

Have you ever eaten at a 5 guys, Plaza Azteca, Longhorn, etc? They have good food and it's consistent, no need to scour yelp to see if they suck or not when you're in a rush. :news:

Yes they all suck.