Check your account email address ×

BENNY!!!

I HAVE to ask.... what would you do if the cop in this vid came up to you? :lol: :lol:

He is literally the cop I dream of.... :lmao:

Edited by Snake

1st amendment audits are awesome lol...the next town over from mine had a cop who I happen to know pretty well get in trouble for taking a guys camera and arresting him. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

1st amendment audits are awesome lol...the next town over from mine had a cop who I happen to know pretty well get in trouble for taking a guys camera and arresting him. 

Did he give it back to you,?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Since my first day of basic training I have wanted to knock that fucking hat off..... :lol:

you can just tell that first trooper has an iq hovering somewhere around throw mashed potatoes and tackle the metal dummy sled 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Did he give it back to you,?

I don’t have time for that shit....I’m gonna work 100 hours a week until I’m 48 and then go float around in a boat and grow weed and clean my ARs daily 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

I don’t have time for that shit....I’m gonna work 100 hours a week until I’m 48 and then go float around in a boat and grow weed and clean my ARs daily 

You'll have to float. Gas will be 126.85 a gallon by then.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I retired Monday.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:bc:

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

"Please hit Like & Subscribe as I try my best to instigate with the cops but leave empty handed"  :lol: 

Wow , great take retard

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wow , great take retard

Those dumb videos got boring after the first one. Always some 'retard' trying to elicit a response from police. Now carry on with your All cops must die tirade there super spaz 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Those dumb videos got boring after the first one. Always some 'retard' trying to elicit a response from police. Now carry on with your All cops must die tirade there super spaz 

Exercising your constitutional rights should never one single time illicit a response from police. The fact that it often does and fucking retards like you excuse it is the entire problem. Fucking moron 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Exercising your constitutional rights should never one single time illicit a response from police. The fact that it often does and fucking retards like you excuse it is the entire problem. Fucking moron 

Hey mouth, where did I make any excuse for the cops? Read my first post again before you really turn red

ACAB derrrr Fuck all cops derrrr

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Hey mouth, where did I make any excuse for the cops? Read my first post again before you really turn red

ACAB derrrr Fuck all cops derrrr

You’re a fucking idiot....HE WAS INSTIGATING THEM DERRR DERRR DERRR DERRR

Just now, f7ben said:

Everyone else definitely thinks you’re the faggot. f7 the dicky licker of FS. :buttkisser: 

Good morning,:read: drop kick. :kneebash:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A fucking idiot wouldn't recognize people like that are there to provoke and get likes. Dude even started to sound frustrated at the end. But go like his page and jerk off to it :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A fucking idiot wouldn't recognize people like that are there to provoke and get likes. Dude even started to sound frustrated at the end. But go like his page and jerk off to it :lol: 

I didn’t post it 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Everyone else definitely thinks you’re the faggot. f7 the dicky licker of FS. :buttkisser: 

Good morning,:read: drop kick. :kneebash:

You are one awkward retard....brutally made fun of in real life obviously.

Just now, f7ben said:

You are one awkward retard....brutally made fun of in real life obviously.

You’re not stupid! You just have bad luck when you’re thinking, how much dick can you suck on one web site?? :stop:

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ABG