Check your account email address ×

Texas is already the No. 1 state in the the US with the most wind energy capacity. And now it’s catching up to No. 1 California in utility-scale solar capacity.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, irv said:

It's insanity. All these alarmists crying climate change/global warming yet are OK with massive amounts of forests/wildlife being razed/ruined just so they can put up solar and wind farms. I never imagined in my life people could be so easily brainwashed. 

And the wealthy continue to spend billions on oceanfront property.   If the threat was at all immediate banks, investors absolutely nobody would continue pouring in money in the costal areas.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea well we had a storm here a few years ago that put most of CT,MA, and NY,NJ out for a few weeks. The grid has issues all over.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I don't think he understands that there have been blackouts before. 

I love how they are comparing TX to CA.  California has to have rolling blackouts because of their ineffective power capabilities.

I understand perfectly you fucking feebs…they knew their plants were susceptible to cold weather and it  wasn’t your average power outage but I’m sure you two know that…wait a minute…who the fuck am I trying to kid.🤣

BTW don’t forget that they are on their own for power so they were doubly screwed.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand perfectly you fucking feebs…they knew their plants were susceptible to cold weather and it  wasn’t your average power outage but I’m sure you two know that…wait a minute…who the fuck am I trying to kid.🤣

BTW don’t forget that they are on their own for power so they were doubly screwed.

Just so we are clear there is no place I have been in the country that does power worse than California. 

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Farmers in Wisconsin are making a killing by leasing out unused farm land to solar. 

Well it's not a killing, it's decent consistent money, with little to no work on their part. It's by far not a killing 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Around here they are tossing up solar farms everywhere, cutting down trees in massive swaths to put up solar farms. And they look fucking hideous

here they blow the tops off mountains for the turbines and rape the forest to put transmission lines in.  

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well it's not a killing, it's decent consistent money, with little to no work on their part. It's by far not a killing 

75 year appraising leases for farmers in Wisconsin. That’s a killing