Check your account email address ×

Does He Think That Nobody Remembers?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh poor Derpo , maybe ckf can change your name for you

I’m confused because a certain someone said that this place was shithole  because off all the attacking and lack of discussion yet not a word about Atomic Derpo…it’s like a proxy internet war.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m confused because a certain someone said that this place was shot home because off all the attacking and lack of discussion yet not a word about Atomic Derpo…it’s like a proxy internet war.🤣

Half the people here are showing up to a gun fight armed with a plastic spoon. It’s got to be incredibly frustrating to instantly have your retarded bullshit smacked down and your nose rubbed in it

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m confused because a certain someone said that this place was shot home because off all the attacking and lack of discussion yet not a word about Atomic Derpo…it’s like a proxy internet war.🤣

I dunno, I just backread 2 pages of this thread and Ben foaming at the mouth and calling everyone a "mouthbreathing retard" or some variation of it, and your issue with Pete is, what again, exactly?  

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I dunno, I just backread 2 pages of this thread and Ben foaming at the mouth and calling everyone a "mouthbreathing retard" or some variation of it, and your issue with Pete is, what again, exactly?  

That’s what you got out of this???

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

All they do is attack. It’s a sign of losing.. Hell look at how the wh spins their losses..

pouts is jealous I have such a fine young lady 

• Like 1

Just now, Pete said:

All they do is attack. It’s a sign of losing.. Hell look at how the wh spins their losses..

pouts is jealous I have such a fine young lady 

:lol: I’ll bet you think 80% of all money was printed under Biden too

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well actually it was 3 pages. 

Pretty sad someone can make a claim that retarded here and all you pillow biting Trump bag lappers turn the other way cause he’s one of yours. 

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Don't vote for him when he runs in 2024. As far as Trump you have a choice turn the channel and don't watch him. All we are doing is going through the motions on here.

Is anyone really going to change their votes?? I think not. 

35285770_10214367442453343_3196943483550040064_n.jpg

Oh I bet many independents will be changing their votes.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Oh I bet many independents will be changing their votes.

Anyone who pulls a handle for a Trump or a Hillary or a Biden is not an independent. They are a mind numbing retard 

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Anyone who pulls a handle for a Trump or a Hillary or a Biden is not an independent. They are a mind numbing retard 

Pull this..:handjob:

ya fucking drunk..

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Pull this..:handjob:

ya fucking drunk..

Whatever you say little man , I’m about to head out and drop a trailer off for some structural changes and then I’m going to go fell a couple huge red pine and haul them into town. After that I’m meeting the diesel mechanic and getting him setup to fix a small oil leak on the big truck and then I’ll probably run the sawmill for a couple hours. 

Maybe after that I’ll have a beer since it’s my day off

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Half the people here are showing up to a gun fight armed with a plastic spoon. It’s got to be incredibly frustrating to instantly have your retarded bullshit smacked down and your nose rubbed in it

Kinda like the Russian tanks gunned down by good ole American Javelins....they don't stand a chance...good times!:bc:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Kinda like the Russian tanks gunned down by good ole American Javelins....they don't stand a chance...good times!:bc:

Yah...war is great. What the fuck is wrong with you 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whatever you say little man , I’m about to head out and drop a trailer off for some structural changes and then I’m going to go fell a couple huge red pine and haul them into town. After that I’m meeting the diesel mechanic and getting him setup to fix a small oil leak on the big truck and then I’ll probably run the sawmill for a couple hours. 

Maybe after that I’ll have a beer since it’s my day off

Damn.... that's a full day right there.:bc:

That should work off some of your anger. Take it out on those Pines

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Damn.... that's a full day right there.:bc:

That should work off some of your anger. Take it out on those Pines

I get to hang out with my dad all day most days....that makes my day

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That was already posted and is Obama holding rallies and going on news shows  every week saying stupid shit? It wasn’t that long ago that shelves were empty and yet here is Trump lying about it while guys like you deflect.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

NBC's TODAY Show:

Former President Barack Obama said that "danger was always there" with Russian President Vladimir Putin — even though he once dismissed the threat posed by Moscow during the 2012 presidential campaign. 

"Putin has always been ruthless against his own people, as well as others. He has always been somebody who's wrapped up in this twisted, distorted sense of grievance and ethnic nationalism," Obama said in an exclusive interview on NBC's "Today" show that is set to air in full on Wednesday. 

Obama added, "That part of Putin, I think has always been there. What we have seen with the invasion of Ukraine is him being reckless in a way that you might not have anticipated eight, ten years ago, but you know, the danger was always there."

"Today" anchor Al Roker had asked the 44th president whether Putin now is the same Russian leader that Obama had to deal with during his two terms as commander-in-chief. 

Obama's answer was quite different from when he scoffed at ex-Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney during the final presidential debate in 2012. 

"A few months ago, when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia. Not al-Qaeda. You said Russia," Obama said to Romney at the time. "And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War's been over for 20 years."

Romney, now a US senator for Utah, in a February interview with the Atlantic said it was "hard for me to believe" Obama didn't "realize that I was right at the time, because it was so obvious."

"Russia was supporting all of the dictators in the world, whether in Syria, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea. They were opposing us at the UN whenever a critical measure came forward. They were our geopolitical adversary," Romney said, adding, "There's no question in my mind that we have been naive as a nation over the past couple of decades with regard to Russia's intent and Putin's plans."

• Like 1