Check your account email address ×

If it feels like you are being manipulated, its because you are...

If you believe the govt or dont believe the govt you are both right!

CIA Admits Feeding Americans False Info About Ukraine

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/media/119308/rp-weekly-button.jpg?width=450&height=185

Late last year, a Gallup poll showed that Americans’ trust in the mainstream media has fallen to its second lowest level on record. Only seven percent of Americans responded that they have a “great deal” of trust in the media.

That loss of trust has been well-earned by the mainstream media, and it explains the massive growth of independent media and alternative voices on social media. The response to the rise of independent media voices has been a rush to “cancel” any voice outside the accepted mainstream narrative.

Citizens of the Soviet Union would read manipulated media like Pravda not because the regime reported facts, but because truth was hidden between the lines of what was reported and what was not reported. That seems to be where we are in the US today.

Last week an extraordinary article appeared in, of all places, NBC News, reporting that the US intelligence community is knowingly feeding information it does not believe accurate to the US mainstream media for the American audience to consume.

In other words, the article reports that the US “deep state” admits to being actively engaged in lying to the American people in the hopes that it can manipulate public opinion

According to the NBC News article, “multiple US officials acknowledged that the US has used information as a weapon even when confidence in the accuracy of the information wasn’t high. Sometimes it has used low-confidence intelligence for deterrent effect…”

Readers will recall the shocking headlines that Russia was prepared to use chemical weapons in Ukraine, that China would be providing military equipment to Russia, that Russian President Putin was being fed misinformation by his advisors, and more.

All of these were churned out by the CIA to be repeated in the American media even though they were known to be false. It was all about, as one intelligence officer said in the article, “trying to get inside Putin’s head.”

That may have been the goal, but what the CIA actually did was get inside America’s head with false information meant to shape public perception of the conflict. They lied to propagandize us in favor of the Biden Administration’s narrative.

Those pushing the “Russiagate” hoax through the Trump years claimed that the goal of “Russian disinformation” was to undermine Americans’ trust in our government, media, and other institutions. Isn’t it ironic that the CIA itself has done more than the Russians to undermine Americans’ faith in the media by feeding false stories to establish a particular narrative among the American people?

After the Bay of Pigs disaster, President Kennedy has been quoted as wanting “to splinter the CIA in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.” That didn’t work out too well for him. As Senate Majority Chuck Schumer famously told Rachel Maddow in 2020, responding to the-President Trump’s criticism of the CIA, “let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.”

As more information about the activities of the US Intelligence Community in trying to bring down Trump come out, it appears that, for once, Schumer was right.

It’s time to revisit President Kennedy’s post-Bay of Pigs wish. The CIA using lies to propagandize the American people toward war with Russia is just one of thousands of reasons to scatter a million pieces of that agency to the wind.
Copyright © 2022 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK…so what do you think Trump would have done if it happened during his term? What would you have wanted him to do? 
Beyond that don’t you think that maybe Putin didn’t invade then because he knew Trump was working to weaken NATO and ultimately pull The United States out of the organization.🤷🏻

You just answered you're own question.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You just answered you're own question.

I know why Putin didn’t invade under Trump but my question to you was what would you have wanted Trumps response to be? I keep hearing that Russia was “afraid” of him….why?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know why Putin didn’t invade under Trump by my question to you was what you have wanted Trumps respond to be? I keep hearing that Russia was “afraid” of him….why?

Unpredictability.  Putin knows what's democrats will do.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice non answer.👍🏼

Sorry. I missed your other question. Trump wouldn't have had to respond. Putin did nothing.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The guy is a raving lunatic. Telling local  sovereign nations how to conduct business of security while blowing the shit out of his neighbors. Meanwhile many just want to look the other way or blame his behavior on others. It’s like bizarre world. 

You sound like a blubbering baby

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Was nato threatening to put missiles in Chechnya? Georgia? Crimea? How about the others he’s invaded and disrupted since “91? 

And our bio weapon labs in Ukraine are all good?

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know why Putin didn’t invade under Trump but my question to you was what would you have wanted Trumps response to be? I keep hearing that Russia was “afraid” of him….why?

Actually he did. He’s had troops in the Ukraine since 2014. 

Just now, Anler said:

We missilize every country!

See it’s all bullshit. I don’t disagree that spooks were in those countries. But Russian security is littered throughout Cuba and Central America. We don’t go down and invade Cuba. The bizarre idea that America was going to place rockets in Crimea so simple horseshit. Putin is a shit stain on the planet. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Figured you forgot about that in all your blubbering. Now get a tissue & get a hold of yourself ffs ...

It’s more bullshit swallowed up by the simple minded the require a conspiracy to function. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Actually he did. He’s had troops in the Ukraine since 2014. 

Ahhh…and what did Trump do other than kowtow to Putin…yep…nothing.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Putin has been fucking around there with his troops ever since his puppet president was ousted in 2014.  Bit not before the puppet and family raped the country of cash. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

See it’s all bullshit. I don’t disagree that spooks were in those countries. But Russian security is littered throughout Cuba and Central America. We don’t go down and invade Cuba. The bizarre idea that America was going to place rockets in Crimea so simple horseshit. Putin is a shit stain on the planet. 

Everybody who has been paying attention and know anything about Russia knows that letting Ukraine into NATO or weaponizing them was a line in the sand for Russia. This isnt something that just came about this week. So if war with Russia isnt the intent then perhaps this should have been handled differently. 

Now we have liberals and neocons clammering FOR nuclear war. Fucking insane

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s more bullshit swallowed up by the simple minded the require a conspiracy to function. 

The lady in charge admitted they are there under oath dummy...

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you wonder why people say you have Tds ...smh

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Fuckin spot on!!.:ylsuper:

This guy totally gets it

And fuck you Putin wing propagandists:bigfinger:

You forget who we have running the show here or :dunno:

This was just one plane out of many coming here after his Afghan debacle. 

20210920_202808.thumb.jpg.0ef86e541b92f7229d13e9128b2a482d.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The lady in charge admitted they are there under oath dummy...

And you wonder why people say you have Tds ...smh

You forget who we have running the show here or :dunno:

This was just one plane out of many coming here after his Afghan debacle. 

20210920_202808.thumb.jpg.0ef86e541b92f7229d13e9128b2a482d.jpg

First of all IDGAF if “people” say I have TDS and second I’m sorry if the truth about Trump bothers you.🤷🏻

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all IDGAF if “people” say I have TDS and second I’m sorry if the truth about Trump bothers you.🤷🏻

If you want to keep looking like a fool - have at it :lol:

And the only truth is - everything was peaceful under the Donald. Him kowtowing is speculation...and pretty dumb also I might add.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

If you want to keep looking like a fool - have at it :lol:

And the only truth is - everything was peaceful under the Donald. Him kowtowing is speculation...and pretty dumb also I might add.

I already explained why but I’m sure like most things it went whizzing over your cement head and how was “everything peaceful”…I realize Yemen is full of brown people that you don’t like but it certainly wasn’t peaceful. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I already explained why but I’m sure like most things it went whizzing over your cement head and how was “everything peaceful”…I realize Yemen is full of brown people that you don’t like but it certainly wasn’t peaceful. 

Nobody gives a fuck about Yemen idiot. 

• Like 1