Check your account email address ×

Possibly a dumber piece of trash than Donald Trump??

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-backed-vernon-jones-says-093035219.html

What a retarded fucking piece of shit....gays don’t deserve protection from discrimination “because they can choose to be straight”

Well maybe Bible banging fucking retards don’t deserve to be a protected class because they could choose to use their fucking brains and leave their dogma and cults behind

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

• f7ben changed the title to Possibly a dumber piece of trash than Donald Trump??
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

What Vernon doesn't know is George Soros shipped million of gays over in ships

Yes but they could pray the gay away so technically they aren’t gay , they just have a minor mental sniffles 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The guy said civil rights are for blacks, gay rights are for gays.. Sounds about right to me..:dunno:

Article states Trump endorsed him in February and this guy said what he said yesterday..Did you not read your own link??

Later today Bhen will be running around here with his head on fire calling everyone a fagot..SMH..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The guy said civil rights are for blacks, gay rights are for gays.. Sounds about right to me..:dunno:

Article states Trump endorsed him in February and this guy said what he said yesterday..Did you not read your own link??

Later today Bhen will be running around here with his head on fire calling everyone a fagot..SMH..

Do you understand what the term civil rights means? 

Also what in the sweet fuck does the timing of Trumps endorsement have to do with what this fucking moron said?

This fucking piece of trash is a conversion camp pray the gay away retard and apparently you’re just as fucking stupid 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you understand what the term civil rights means? 

Also what in the sweet fuck does the timing of Trumps endorsement have to do with what this fucking moron said?

This fucking piece of trash is a conversion camp pray the gay away retard and apparently you’re just as fucking stupid 

So you didn't read your link basically and you look as stupid as usual..

The guy says I'm black from cradle to the grave, I don't know if you are gay unless you tell me and it's a choice..

I have quite a few friends who were straight and went gay, and quite a few who were gay and went straight. I do not know of a single person who was black and went white..Do you??

The fucking things you miserable fucks decide to get you panties in a bunch about is sad, this is your life..smh

• Like 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Protect every crying faggit ...smfh. 

You’re about the only crying ass faggot that deserves every bit of discrimination you get :lol: 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So you didn't read your link basically and you look as stupid as usual..

The guy says I'm black from cradle to the grave, I don't know if you are gay unless you tell me and it's a choice..

I have quite a few friends who were straight and went gay, and quite a few who were gay and went straight. I do not know of a single person who was black and went white..Do you??

The fucking things you miserable fucks decide to get you panties in a bunch about is sad, this is your life..smh

Listen you stupid fuck....he’s denying that any homosexual person may have been born that way. 

God damn are you a retard 

Sexual orientation is a protected class in this country just like race , sex or being disabled.

You are a complete brain dead fucking moron 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Bhen & snacks both in tears in front of Putin would be great to see ...

Quit your fucking blubbering you retarded piece of shit 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid fuck....he’s denying that any homosexual person may have been born that way. 

God damn are you a retard 

Sexual orientation is a protected class in this country just like race , sex or being disabled.

You are a complete brain dead fucking moron 

As you run around with your dick on fire calling everyone a retard and a fagot..Fuck you can't make this up..

So per the bold, in your article what protections did he suggest be taken away?? Just list a few..

Just now, Anler said:

Unfortunately even gays have rights in this country. Hopefully trump gets re-elected and changes that... With an executive order

Yes....let’s clear all this civil rights shit up. Civil rights is just for blacks , not for people being discriminated against because of their sex , sexual orientation or possible disability 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

As you run around with your dick on fire calling everyone a retard and a fagot..Fuck you can't make this up..

So per the bold, in your article what protections did he suggest be taken away?? Just list a few..

You are so fucking stupid you don’t even know what the term civil rights means. You are dumb as fuck

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes....let’s clear all this civil rights shit up. Civil rights is just for blacks , not for people being discriminated against because of their sex , sexual orientation or possible disability 

I'm talking about anti rights, dummy!

Just now, hayward said:

sexual orientation being classified as a true disability?:lmao:

fuck, they should be getting a monthly check as well then!  They should be able to support Amazon too!

It’s not a disability you brain dead cum dumpster....it’s a protected class

god damn I swear the Iq around here is barely 73

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

How about the Jews, they have civil rights too?? :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

I'm talking about anti rights, dummy!

I almost can’t believe what I read here. There is no fucking way there are this many barely functional nearly illiterate fucking morons walking around upright