Check your account email address ×

Treehuggers winning

Went for a ride in my nephews new Tesla last weekend. It was my first time in an ev. Kinda changed my mind about performance cars after driving it. If I was Chevy or Porsche or any performance auto manu I wouldn't even bother with na engine performance anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago  Chevrolet Pulls The Plug On Corvette Z06 ... Well, that V8 with its flat-plane crank resonated well with the public, so Chevy will sell it as a ...

22 hours ago  Chevrolet Pulls The Plug On Corvette Z06 ... Effectively, that V8 with its flat-plane crank resonated effectively with the general public, so ...

20 hours ago  Chevrolet Pulls The Plug On Corvette Z06 ... Tightening legislation and problems with engine development have forced GM to reevaluate its product plans. Read more ...

14 hours ago  The E-Ray would be the first hybrid Corvette, and with near 650 horsepower anticipated to return from this setup, Z06 consumers will not be ...

15 hours ago  It is, they say it was announced in a statement from Dr. Ian Michael Joshing. Which is both not a real employee at GM and 'I am Joshing" aka "I am Joking".

21 hours ago  The Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is an icon that has been with us since 1963, but its time in the sun is now coming to an end.

19 hours ago  The Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is an icon that has been with us since 1963, but its time in the sun is now coming to an end. Despite spending a fortune on its ...

20 hours ago  Chevrolet Pulls The Plug On Corvette Z06 | CarBuzz (https://carbuzz.com/news/chevrolet-pulls-the-plug-on-corvette-z06) Could this be April ...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Still wondering what this will do to the values of Na cars.....worth hanging onto or is it time to dump?

Have a couple Im debating on selling since their prices have gone up like most used car values recently.....but will they continue to rise is the question.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

It's a fact.

If you read the original Carbuzz link, it says April fools right at the top.

If you read your last link, it also says it.

I hope it's an April fools joke, but it would suck if it's true.

10 minutes ago, soeaster said:

If you read the original Carbuzz link, it says April fools right at the top.

If you read your last link, it also says it.

I hope it's an April fools joke, but it would suck if it's true.

No.... Dr. I M Joshing is totally fucking legit :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Went for a ride in my nephews new Tesla last weekend. It was my first time in an ev. Kinda changed my mind about performance cars after driving it. If I was Chevy or Porsche or any performance auto manu I wouldn't even bother with na engine performance anymore. 

Electric certainly has its advantages 100% of its torque right away...however the build quality of a Tesla has much to be desired.  The Porsche, that's a different story.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s shitty here. This winter just won’t quit 

Same just north of ya. Still 3ft of snow in my front yard ffs

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, HSR said:

Same just north of ya. Still 3ft of snow in my front yard ffs

Damn....grass greening up and Daffodils in full bloom

33 minutes ago, soeaster said:

Shitty in MN as well.  Drink sounds good about now.

:bc:

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Electric certainly has its advantages 100% of its torque right away...however the build quality of a Tesla has much to be desired.  The Porsche, that's a different story.

The Tesla is fast as fuck. Porsche has a hybrid out and will most certainly have performance ev's. As will the others. I admit I will miss the sound. 

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Super funny to hear the naysayers and then watch them claim they like performance.  No doubt the Tesla is a series piece of shit, but it can boogie.  The Taycan and Etron GT however are great in both regards.

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d rather have an NSX. I can’t stand the vette ass end. I love the rest of the car but that ass....ooooff

Almost took an NSX for a drive today...but I don't fit very well.  Better than in the vette, but not well enough to buy one.