Check your account email address ×

More dirt

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For telling the truth and sticking with it?  Good to see you remain brainwashed and still gravitate to the fake news that has been forever lying to you.

Blah, blah, blah….IMO those two are shitbags so take your brainwashing bullshit and inside sources and fuck off.🤣👍🏼

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

More like the europe. We rob the Russians. As we should. 

Well their new "european" leaders were caught trying to flee the country with bags of cash too so good for them. It shouldnt be our money

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So the search for Clinton’s emails is over?

If you spent any time at all with the Clinton/Podesta WikiLeaks emails you would not have spent the last 3 or 4 years screaming like a retarded child about Trump and Russia. 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah, blah, blah….IMO those two are shitbags so take your brainwashing bullshit and inside sources and fuck off.🤣👍🏼

Poor pouts.  I can assure you this ain't gonna get any better for you.

Just now, Anler said:

Maybe you can be Hunter's new business partner. :dunno:

Working with addicts is a risky business. They’re untrustworthy and unpredictable. They’re ok for doing the dirty work with peripherals, running errands etc, but never ever let ‘em in on core business matters. Everyone that has life experience knows that. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Working with addicts is a risky business. They’re untrustworthy and unpredictable. They’re ok for doing the dirty work with peripherals, running errands etc, but never ever let ‘em in on core business matters. Everyone that has life experience knows that. 

Yeah and you would probably be the patsy in a situation like that

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah and you would probably be the patsy in a situation like that

Depends on how well it pays and the risk involved. Risk vs reward. See this is a concept that drug addicts can’t grasp. Well they can, but it requires years of clean time and person work. Otherwise they’re lead around by perceived reward. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Where’s the emails? That’s what’s being discussed here? Bannon has all the emails. Where are they? 

Time to put on your big boy pants and do your own google, boomer. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It just goes to show how ignorant some are.  "If the laptop were real, surely fake news would cover it."

Spin and MC will defend US corruption to the death as long as its a democrat doing it. Even go as far to defend actual nazis

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Spin and MC will defend US corruption to the death as long as its a democrat doing it. Even go as far to defend actual nazis

I’m completely open to information. Until I see it, there’s nothing but accusations. I said the same about Russiagate. No proof, just words. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I’m completely open to information. Until I see it, there’s nothing but accusations. I said the same about Russiagate. No proof, just words. 

The FBI has had Hunters Laptop for 2 years now? When asked they dont know where it is.