Check your account email address ×

Triple H career Is Done After Vax

2 hours ago, toslow said:

So you’re say these are casualties? 

I’d hate for you to scroll up, so let me keeping repeating myself and copy and paste for you.

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

It’s extremely extremely rare for either, even though risk through infection is higher, yet thread after thread after thread that misrepresents reality.

Does extremely extremely rare mean:

A) never ever

B) extremely extremely rare

You decide.

Edited by akvanden

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I’d hate for you to scroll up, so let me keeping repeating myself copy and paste for you.

Does extremely extremely rare mean:

A) never ever

B) extremely extremely rare

You decide.

Excellent answers. It’s been amazing how the anti vaxxers continue to fail at math. 

This can’t explain the comprehension level any better.

Lloyd Christmas : Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you Mary, just... The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?

Mary Swanson : Not good.

[the background soundtrack music suddenly stops] 

Lloyd Christmas : [he gulps, his mouth twitching]  You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?

Mary Swanson : I'd say more like one out of a million.

Lloyd Christmas : [long pause while he processes what he's heard]  So you're telling me there's a chance. YEAH!

Couple of dumb and dumbers on this site. Yes Lloyd, there is a chance.

F088961A-D9B3-417D-81D2-22AE576CE020.jpeg

Edited by akvanden

On 3/30/2022 at 1:00 PM, ACE said:

Vaccinated people have a 133x greater chance of myocarditis than the background risk 

Title didn't match the data and you couldn't clarify.  This was debunked a long time ago.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

The experts are saying phizer vaccines linked to hearing loss 

The World Health Organization is examining rare reports of hearing loss and other auditory issues following Covid-19 vaccinations.

In a newsletter posted on its website, the international public health agency said that it has been made aware of sudden hearing problems, particularly tinnitus, or ringing of the ears, that may be associated with Covid vaccines.

Full coverage of the Covid-19 pandemic

More than 10,000 Americans have reported tinnitus as a possible side effect of the COVID-19 vaccine, and some are now questioning why the FDA and CDC are not taking a deeper look into their claims about hearing problems.

“It's a constant high pitch string,” Robert Edmonds told ABC15 during a July visit to Phoenix for tinnitus-related medical care. Tinnitus is a ringing or buzzing noise in one or both ears that may be constant or come and go. It is often associated with hearing loss.

Edmonds describes the noise as louder than his car stereo. He’s a federal government employee from New Mexico, and he said he developed tinnitus, along with tingling of the face and headaches, shortly after receiving his first COVID-19 vaccine shot in January. He did not make a connection right away.

“I then went to a clinic, and that doctor thought he couldn't find anything wrong with my ears,” Edmonds said. “He tried antibiotics for an ear infection.”

Since then, Edmonds said he saw multiple specials and underwent diagnostic testing.

“We've ruled out as many things as possible, and we're left with the vaccine played likely some role in the development of the tinnitus,” Edmonds said.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

For this topic they are, but normally you say they are shit?  Can you make up your mind?

...it says investigating btw...

Get tested.  This is Ontario's health minister.

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

For this topic they are, but normally you say they are shit?  Can you make up your mind?

...it says investigating btw...

You’re just being argumentative now.

you get owned on here every day, plus it’s the internet don’t take it personal 

32 minutes ago, ACE said:

Is the anti science crowd here denying that triple H career is over after he got vaccinated?

You don't understand science.

His career is over.  He is vaxxed .  The two are not related.  

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You don't understand science.

His career is over.  He is vaxxed .  The two are not related.  

So triple H got vaccinated and now his career is over 

you had a freak out yet agree with the thread title 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

So triple H got vaccinated and now his career is over 

you had a freak out yet agree with the thread title 

So Triple H got vaxxed and his career is now over from excessive steroid/illegal drug use :thumbsup:

You're probably still groggy from attending your cult church today.

21 hours ago, HSR said:

So Triple H got vaxxed and his career is now over from excessive steroid/illegal drug use :thumbsup:

You're probably still groggy from attending your cult church today.

What cult church is that? Your booster shot program?

42 minutes ago, ACE said:

What cult church is that? Your booster shot program?

Your imaginary god fearing cult!! Were you an altar boy too!!!!The best I bet??Amirite :roflcrying:

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your imaginary god fearing cult!! Were you an altar boy too!!!!The best I bet??Amirite :roflcrying:

I’ve never considered the covid vaccine to be a god. I actually scoff the notion at me having to take it so you’re a few chapters behind here