Check your account email address ×

Well Tank you much

This site has over achieved in the ability to attract some of the upper echelon of "dumbfuckness" :lol: Every time I read one of Ben's "faggot" and "kill yourself" diatribes, I can't help but think we have nowhere to go but up in this country, because it really doesn't get any lower.  Throw in the likes of Mainecat and Pouts, and it just cements that thinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This site has over achieved in the ability to attract some of the upper echelon of "dumbfuckness" :lol: Every time I read one of Ben's "faggot" and "kill yourself" diatribes, I can't help but think we have nowhere to go but up in this country, because it really doesn't get any lower.  Throw in the likes of Mainecat and Pouts, and it just cements that thinking.

Nearly 100% of the voting population of this shithole country cast a vote for Hillary Clinton or Donald fucking Trump. My crude hyperbole doesn’t even scratch the surface of retardation here. Now kill yourself you mindless fucking drone cuck

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nearly 100% of the voting population of this shithole country cast a vote for Hillary Clinton or Donald fucking Trump. My crude hyperbole doesn’t even scratch the surface of retardation here. Now kill yourself you mindless fucking drone cuck

You first :news:

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You first :news:

You are a mind numbing retard of no value to society. You need to Kill yourself for the good of all those painfully subjected to your presence. Do the right thing retard 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are a mind numbing retard of no value to society. You need to Kill yourself for the good of all those painfully subjected to your presence. Do the right thing retard 

Poor Benny too many ... must be finishing off the last of your 4-pack of White Claws and getting into another drunken stupor.  Such a popular girl, you are!! 

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Poor Benny too many ... must be finishing off the last of your 4-pack of White Claws and getting into another drunken stupor.  Such a popular girl, you are!! 

Why are you still alive? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Go listen to your Lee Greenwood cassette ya cheesedick.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I thought HCS went belly up. 

No it’s still going, they just threw out the trash, which included me when they decided that no more name calling , bashing and a long list of rules we all told the fruitcake to shove up his mangina 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

No it’s still going, they just threw out the trash, which included me when they decided that no more name calling , bashing and a long list of rules we all told the fruitcake to shove up his mangina 

What a bunch of pussies they have over there.