Check your account email address ×

51 intel 'experts' called the laptop disinformation...

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven’t read his book or listened to all of his interviews but Bill Barr sure seems to be a double talking book shilling shitbag?🤷🏻

Absolutely....he’s one of the biggest pieces of shit alive. Like Dick Cheney level shitbag 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Youre really looking like a retarded asshole here....just so you know 

Maybe one of your blockhead Hunter friends here will correct your spelling?

yeah yeah that Hunter laptop…..Hillary emails, the Dems stole the election…..etc.

kill yourself again

Just now, Mainecat said:

Maybe one of your blockhead Hunter friends here will correct your spelling?

yeah yeah that Hunter laptop…..Hillary emails, the Dems stole the election…..etc.

kill yourself again

What word is spelled wrong?

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well now.

Why would anyone be surprised that Uncle Joe would lie? He's a proven liar. He lied throughout his career. He lied in college. Jesus fucking christ. This country elected a reality show host that had no control over himself. This country then elected a vegetable. I can't wait to see what you guys elect next. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why would anyone be surprised that Uncle Joe would lie? He's a proven liar. He lied throughout his career. He lied in college. Jesus fucking christ. This country elected a reality show host that had no control over himself. This country then elected a vegetable. I can't wait to see what you guys elect next. :lol: 

My favorite Joe story is the part where he ran back in 1977 on a segregated school system. "I don't want my kids going to school in a jungle". I am sure if a republican had said that the press would give them a pass as well.

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hope so....but in the meantime...Im staying on the sidelines. This is almost as bad as jumping to conclusions like many did with the Sandman incident.

According to the huge twatter thread - all this stuff was out when the story originally broke. I recall the neice ones then - very disturbing. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’m more concerned with the entire trash intelligence and law enforcement community that all ran cover for these disgusting pieces of trash. 

X2

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Spot on. He got caught lying red handed on cam about a bunch of stuff way back when he was a senator. All the MSM at the time said no way he could survive this. He come out & apologized for lying shortly after ...& here we are. 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My favorite Joe story is the part where he ran back in 1977 on a segregated school system. "I don't want my kids going to school in a jungle". I am sure if a republican had said that the press would give them a pass as well.

I liked when he called the little black kids roaches not once, but twice in the interview where he said the kids rubbed the hair on his legs in the pool :wtf:

• Haha 1