Check your account email address ×

Bowling Green Massacre

Catman

2 minutes ago, Catman said:

What Massacre you say?   the media never covers it, shame on them!  (Never happened)

Just keeps getting better and better.

https://tinyurl.com/hdqo36u

Lmao I was just going to post this story. Oh in case the fakes here question it.......

Kellyanne Conway Invents Fake Massacre

Source: The Daily Beast

During an appearance on Chris Matthews’ “Hardball” on Thursday night, Kellyanne Conway, Donald Trump’s former campaign manager and now an adviser in his administration, appeared to make up a fictional “massacre” when justifying the President’s ban on refugees and immigrants from seven majority-Muslim countries. 

“I bet it’s brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre,” Conway said during an exchange on the program. “Most people don’t know that because it didn’t get covered.” 

The media didn’t cover the Bowling Green Massacre because no such event ever happened. 

What Conway was likely referring to was an incident in 2011 in which two Iraqi nationals were indicted for allegedly having ties to IED (Improvised Explosive Device) attacks against U.S. troops in Iraq. 

There is no information about the men having committed violent offenses in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Conway’s reference to a “ban” from Obama likely alludes to a review of vetting procedures for individuals coming from Iraq which did occur in 2011 as a result of the Bowling Green arrests. It was not a ban though.

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kellyanne-conway-invents-fake-massacre/ar-AAmzlkV

Wow.  Seems you guy got your first factual story up this week!  Well done.  Turns out she misspoke quite a bit here and or had her facts fucked.  But the Bowling Green muslims sure had an interesting story.  They just never got it to the "massacre" stage.

SO, well done boys!  See, all that shit you were all given for your crap stories by your fake sources apparently hurt your tepid feelings enough to actually see if something was real!

We are here to help you.....or kill you.  I go day to day.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's tiresome watching these guys flail around desperately looking for gothca moments only to fail the majority of the time. Sooner or later they might actually post something worth while.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wow.  Seems you guy got your first factual story up this week!  Well done.  Turns out she misspoke quite a bit here and or had her facts fucked.  But the Bowling Green muslims sure had an interesting story.  They just never got it to the "massacre" stage.

SO, well done boys!  See, all that shit you were all given for your crap stories by your fake sources apparently hurt your tepid feelings enough to actually see if something was real!

We are here to help you.....or kill you.  I go day to day.

It's called fake facts and it's coming from the highest office in the world and your OK with it.

sad very sad

Just now, Skidooski said:

It's tiresome watching these guys flail around desperately looking for gothca moments only to fail the majority of the time. Sooner or later they might actually post something worth while.

Someone else can post the video 

Just now, Mainecat said:

It's called fake facts and it's coming from the highest office in the world and your OK with it.

sad very sad

What's it called again?  "fake facts".  Is that official?  Is that like "liberal news"?  Makes sense. First off, she fucked up and goofed her own facts.  It wasn't an engineered plan. She made a single statement.  And how come idot rude ass Mathews didn't stop her IMMEDIATELY afterwords...IMMEDIATELY?  Isn't he in the "news" profession?  SHE GAVE HIM GOLD!  And he brushed it over because it didn't fit the lefts biased narrative.  HOLY SHIT!  I would have pounced!  It would have been epic.  Like owning you fucking tool-bags here every day!  AWESOMENESS!

I do notice the Mattews was on some of his best behavior. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This is actually decent material for them...they'll use it for weeks.  It was her goof for sure.  Had her facts all fucked up.  It was an interesting fact and she was correct in the MSM blowing over the fact that these two immigrant terrorsts were up to ZERO good in Bowling Green.  She was fine until "massacre" phrase...she fucked it up

Still, why the fuck didn't Matthews jump at it....He didn't know...or sure wanted to leave that alone.  He wasted a fine moment there.  Idiot.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What's it called again?  "fake facts".  Is that official?  Is that like "liberal news"?  Makes sense. First off, she fucked up and goofed her own facts.  It wasn't an engineered plan. She made a single statement.  And how come idot rude ass Mathews didn't stop her IMMEDIATELY afterwords...IMMEDIATELY?  Isn't he in the "news" profession?  SHE GAVE HIM GOLD!  And he brushed it over because it didn't fit the lefts biased narrative.  HOLY SHIT!  I would have pounced!  It would have been epic.  Like owning you fucking tool-bags here every day!  AWESOMENESS!

I do notice the Mattews was on some of his best behavior. :lol:

I can tell the difference between SNL and the White House........you can't.

your welcome to post a 600 word essay in response.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I can tell the difference between SNL and the White House........you can't.

your welcome to post a 600 word essay in response.

You are such an lovable and laughable idiot.  How many words was that? :lol:

More amusements:

1.   How many states?   Vice President Dan Quayle was virtually laughed out of Washington for misspelling potato back in 1992, yet Barack Obama made a more elementary flub when, during the 2008 campaign, he said: “I’ve now been in 57 states-I think one left to go.”

2.   Hero soldier mix-up:   While commending troops at Fort Drum, N.Y., for their completed deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan, President Obama said, “A comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.”   Wrong hero.   Sgt. 1st Class Jared Monti was killed in action, another soldier, Staff Sgt. Sal Giunta, was the first living recipient of the Medal of Honor that fought in Afghanistan.

3.   What year is it?   During a trip to London’s Westminster Abbey, President Obama signed the guest book and dated it 24 May 2008.   Oops.   It was 2011.   (Maybe he was wistfully dreaming about his 2008 election campaign at the time.)

4.   Look at the map:   Not only does Obama not know how many states there are, he also doesn’t know where they are.   During the 2008 primary campaign, he explained why he was trailing Hillary Clinton in Kentucky: “Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas.   So it’s not surprising that she would have an advantage in some of those states in the middle.”   Obama’s home state of Illinois, and not Arkansas, shares a border with Kentucky.

5.   What language is that?   In April 2009, on one of his many foreign trips, President Obama mused, “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.”   Oops, Mr. President.   There is no Austrian language.

6.   Twister casualties:   After a devastating tornado hit Kansas, Obama discussed the tragedy without help from a teleprompter, saying, ”In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas.   Ten thousand people died-an entire town destroyed.”   He was only off by 9,988 as the twister killed 12 people.

7.   How old is Malia?   The President last month thought he was so clever, unfavorably comparing Republican procrastination on the debt limit to his daughters finishing their homework early.   In his remarks, Obama made a reference to daughter Malia, saying she was 13 years old, when at the time she was 12.   Imagine the press reaction if Michele Bachmann made a misstatement about any of her five children or 23 foster kids.

8.   Special Olympics insensitivity:   The President called and apologized to the head of the Special Olympics, after making this insensitive comment following a game of bowling:   “No, no.   I have been practicing.   … I bowled a 129.   It’s like-it was like Special Olympics, or something.”   Maybe he should have also apologized to bowlers for his feeble effort.

9.   Faith confusion:   No wonder so many Americans are unsure of the President’s faith, as he seems to be confused himself.   During the 2008 campaign, during an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Obama said, “What I was suggesting-you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith,” before Stephanopoulos jumped in to help, saying ”your Christian faith.”

10.   Health care inefficiencies:   During the health care debate, President Obama explained all the benefits of ObamaCare, saying, “The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.”   Mr. President, we already have enough inefficiency in health care and, yes, your “reforms” will only make it worse.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

More amusements:

1.   How many states?   Vice President Dan Quayle was virtually laughed out of Washington for misspelling potato back in 1992, yet Barack Obama made a more elementary flub when, during the 2008 campaign, he said: “I’ve now been in 57 states-I think one left to go.”

2.   Hero soldier mix-up:   While commending troops at Fort Drum, N.Y., for their completed deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan, President Obama said, “A comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.”   Wrong hero.   Sgt. 1st Class Jared Monti was killed in action, another soldier, Staff Sgt. Sal Giunta, was the first living recipient of the Medal of Honor that fought in Afghanistan.

3.   What year is it?   During a trip to London’s Westminster Abbey, President Obama signed the guest book and dated it 24 May 2008.   Oops.   It was 2011.   (Maybe he was wistfully dreaming about his 2008 election campaign at the time.)

4.   Look at the map:   Not only does Obama not know how many states there are, he also doesn’t know where they are.   During the 2008 primary campaign, he explained why he was trailing Hillary Clinton in Kentucky: “Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas.   So it’s not surprising that she would have an advantage in some of those states in the middle.”   Obama’s home state of Illinois, and not Arkansas, shares a border with Kentucky.

5.   What language is that?   In April 2009, on one of his many foreign trips, President Obama mused, “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.”   Oops, Mr. President.   There is no Austrian language.

6.   Twister casualties:   After a devastating tornado hit Kansas, Obama discussed the tragedy without help from a teleprompter, saying, ”In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas.   Ten thousand people died-an entire town destroyed.”   He was only off by 9,988 as the twister killed 12 people.

7.   How old is Malia?   The President last month thought he was so clever, unfavorably comparing Republican procrastination on the debt limit to his daughters finishing their homework early.   In his remarks, Obama made a reference to daughter Malia, saying she was 13 years old, when at the time she was 12.   Imagine the press reaction if Michele Bachmann made a misstatement about any of her five children or 23 foster kids.

8.   Special Olympics insensitivity:   The President called and apologized to the head of the Special Olympics, after making this insensitive comment following a game of bowling:   “No, no.   I have been practicing.   … I bowled a 129.   It’s like-it was like Special Olympics, or something.”   Maybe he should have also apologized to bowlers for his feeble effort.

9.   Faith confusion:   No wonder so many Americans are unsure of the President’s faith, as he seems to be confused himself.   During the 2008 campaign, during an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Obama said, “What I was suggesting-you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith,” before Stephanopoulos jumped in to help, saying ”your Christian faith.”

10.   Health care inefficiencies:   During the health care debate, President Obama explained all the benefits of ObamaCare, saying, “The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.”   Mr. President, we already have enough inefficiency in health care and, yes, your “reforms” will only make it worse.

There is a significant difference between all of what you've posted and what Kelly Ann cuntface said.

You won't understand because your just a dumb racist hick.

3 minutes ago, Catman said:

There is a significant difference between all of what you've posted and what Kelly Ann cuntface said.

You won't understand because your just a dumb racist hick.

kelly ann appeals to the trailer park crowd. she's fucking perfect in that respect. what has me scratching my freshly shaved, friday morning head....is how otherwise intelligent humans defend her. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

"Trailer park crowd" and "dumb racists hick"........ You guys are so fucking butt hurt your side lost it's pitiful. Almost as bad as you blindly supporting your side no matter what  :lmao:

• Like 1

donate here:

https://www.bowlinggreenmassacrefund.com/

We all still carry the vivid memories of what horrors occurred at Bowling Green, but some still relive those moments everyday as they work to rebuild a community torn apart.

Donate

Join us in directly supporting the victims and families directly affected by the Bowling Green Massacre by donating to the Bowling Green Massacre Victims Fund.

Make a Donation →

WE SHALL ALWAYS REMEMBER

As we join together with our thoughts and prayers, we will always remember how our fortitude and compassion unite us all through these difficult times.

• Like 1