Check your account email address ×

Mock C tuned with stock ECU

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Man are you a fucking dumbfuck. The very next line of that quote is

”The exception to this”

You fucking disingenuous piece of fucking retarded shit :lol: 

Really F7momo???More lies. :lol: 

Obviously, like others have noted, clutchcalibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level. In this case it is 30psi, As you can imagine, this requires a fairamount of clutch weight to keerpm at a reasonnable level. 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, I'm not wanting for more power than my 850 puts out on the trails.  They rip pretty good for sure.  Wished they dind't use so much oil, but thats supposedly how they stay together.  Gas mileage is actually pretty damn good too.  Top end is a little disappointing, but I'm wanting to go over 100 mph less and less. 

There’s a section of grade I ride 8-10 times a year that’s 18 miles straight and flat. I’d cruise down it at 90-100 effortlessly on the turbo with a dozen blasts up to 120. That is 10 minutes of tense adrenaline and heavy breathing in the helmet. 10 minutes of it is enough but man I live for that shit. My 850 was working at 90 and giving it at 100 and all out of steam at about 107 gps. Just not the same 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Really F7momo???More lies. :lol: 

Obviously, like others have noted, clutchcalibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level. In this case it is 30psi, As you can imagine, this requires a fairamount of clutch weight to keerpm at a reasonnable level. 

Yah you stupid fuck.....30 psi on that sled is pushing 600hp. The entire point of the quote was that he runs the same clutch setup from 300-580hp. Something you said wasn’t possible. Fucking brain dead hack

Just post the whole quote HSR you stupid fuck....you obviously have it and I don’t feel like digging it up

You said you could not run the same clutching across a wide power level

The quoted professional runs the same clutching from 300-580hp on his personal trail sled and that’s from 7700rpm to about 9500rpm

Exactly the same way any similar scheme would work

You got :owned: as usual

HSR made two statement

If you add power you have to change clutching.

You cannot run the same clutching across a wide power range.

Both were 100% false and I’ve proved that over and over. The end 

Edited by f7ben

He clutches for peak power, as anyone would. He doesn't clutch for 20psi and turn it up to 30psi like you talk. It's over Benny you  :owned: yourself once again. 

Now I backed my talk up ,you find a quote of me saying what you just made up or stifle it meathead. Over 3 years of you being triggered starting threads over this BS. SMFH

1 minute ago, HSR said:

He clutches for peak power, as anyone would. He doesn't clutch for 20psi and turn it up to 30psi like you talk. It's over Benny you  :owned: yourself once again. 

Now I backed my talk up ,you find a quote of me saying what you just made up or stifle it meathead. Over 3 years of you being triggered starting threads over this BS. SMFH

You are fucking retarded....post the whole quote you stupid fuck and take your owned. I didn’t start the thread but it does prove you 100% wrong

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are fucking retarded....post the whole quote you stupid fuck and take your owned. I didn’t start the thread but it does prove you 100% wrong

There's no need ,,you're fucking owned,get over it. Have someone read it slow to you and explain it.

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

There's no need ,,you're fucking owned,get over it. Have someone read it slow to you and explain it.

Post the whole quote you lying fucking piece of trash. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Post the whole quote you lying fucking piece of trash. 

There's no need that quote proves you wrong. He clutches for max hp and then turns it down, he doesn't clutch it for 20psi and just turn it up. The exact opposite of what you're trying to sell. You should tell him that turbo 4s don't have a power band and just let it rev to oblivion.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

There's no need that quote proves you wrong. He clutches for max hp and then turns it down, he doesn't clutch it for 20psi and just turn it up. The exact opposite of what you're trying to sell. You should tell him that turbo 4s don't have a power band and just let it rev to oblivion.

Post the whole quote 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Post the whole quote 

Post where I said the bold below. Prove you didn't make that up and assign those statements to me. I dare ya!!!!

Remember there is a difference between "have to" and "should"

Both are total lies.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

HSR made two statement

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes...I blew a belt with 700 miles on it and an unknown spare. Every sled that day blew belts. Every clutch was boiling hot. 12” of powder over 12” of slush. It had nothing to do with clutching. 

:bc: 12” of powder eh???Holy cow you make shit up :lol:

E89B6968-595D-4A70-AD8A-3E0487CED78F.jpeg

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Post the whole quote you pathetic fucking hack 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Come on HSR , just post the whole quote you lying ducking piece of dogshit

C35A7680-1057-4E18-9A97-3D3CA7F8AEE5.jpeg

On 12/24/2019 at 10:37 PM, f7ben said:

It's because Toyler said there was no point in adding a tune without clutching for it.

He was 100% wrong

Sorry that makes your ass hurt 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

HSR made two statement

So who said what here Ben??? 

BTW I only have 4000 posts so should be easy to find my posts saying what you claim. Giddyup

Man...watch that video. Add a tune and stock clutching and bus lengths faster. 

Is HSR the dumbest motherfucker on the planet??? I think so. The fact that he’s a disingenuous lying momo just makes it better 

Damn that mach really made some massive gains with just a tune on stock clutching....how is that even possible. I mean HSR said you had to change clutching if you add power. I just don’t get it. Maybe he is a know nothing retarded faggot. That’s probably the case.