Check your account email address ×

Idk about you, but I'm boycotting Shell along with coca cola

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

The money is going to their shareholders, like me.

I spent the last 5 years buying oil stonks while they were in the shitter. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i paid 100 for a case of Lucas (4 gallons) on Amazon   seems to be fine.  started running it last year.  I'd run Mystik but could ot get it delivered.  Gary was my influence,  if he can runa  mix of every cheap oil and keep the polaris 800 alive i think this stuff is fine.  

I ran mostly mystik in my assault. 6000 miles and exhaust valves are still in good shape!

6 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

We shouldn’t have to boycott anything if our halfwit president actually did his job and sanction Russian oil. Protest Biden and other leaders if you wanna get y’all’s panties in a bunch.

You do know that a boycott of Russian oil will drive supply down and prices even higher. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I spent the last 5 years buying oil stonks while they were in the shitter. 

its whats kept my account pretty solid,  XOM is #1 holding in my IRA and my personal stock accounts which hasperformed better than my 401k

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

its whats kept my account pretty solid,  XOM is #1 holding in my IRA and my personal stock accounts which hasperformed better than my 401k

After 20 years of oil wars there is no way it was going to remain cheap forever

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

After 20 years of oil wars there is no way it was going to remain cheap forever

Higher prices keep places like Saudi Arabia from imploding. They need to keep the peasants happy. The saudis were starting run some deficits. They’ll be opening the spigot again. Too high of prices means a sharp fall off in consumption and then recession. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Higher prices keep places like Saudi Arabia from imploding. They need to keep the peasants happy. The saudis were starting run some deficits. They’ll be opening the spigot again. Too high of prices means a sharp fall off in consumption and then recession. 

Yeah they ran deficits fighting oil wars and paying off the allies to help them. Trump and Hillary loved Saudi money

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah they ran deficits fighting oil wars and paying off the allies to help them. Trump and Hillary loved Saudi money

Trump even rented the saudis American soldiers. He even bragged about. Trumpers thought it was funny. They laughed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump even rented the saudis American soldiers. He even bragged about. Trumpers thought it was funny. They laughed. 

Yeah I called it out but you know... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He also helped the Saudi’s bomb the fuck out of Yemeni civilians…they didn’t give a fuck about that either.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I called it out but you know... 

trumpers thought it was great that he could make money off military people. They cheered how great he was. Not the typical politician.