Check your account email address ×

yemen...

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's hard to be a stupid flaming liberal...isn't it.  Or is it easy?

Image result for gw bush pilot

Hey look. He can pose just like he did on that Aircraft carrier. Mission Accomplished. Remember that. He solve the issue in Iraq, brought the soldiers home and brought peace to the middle east. Just ask Kelly Anne Conway. That's exactly how it happened. Then that stupid Obama sent the troops back just for shits and giggles.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey Rev...you a veteran?

No I'm not. Really happy about that too. Lots of people I know who were fucked up from helping the US in Afghanistan. If it had been handled properly I think things would have been fine. A short engagement and then back to peace keeping. Too bad Cheney wanted to divert funds to his buddies in private security firms and extended both wars. That guy should burn in hell.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey look. He can pose just like he did on that Aircraft carrier. Mission Accomplished. Remember that. He solve the issue in Iraq, brought the soldiers home and brought peace to the middle east. Just ask Kelly Anne Conway. That's exactly how it happened. Then that stupid Obama sent the troops back just for shits and giggles.

Related image

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No I'm not. Really happy about that too. Lots of people I know who were fucked up from helping the US in Afghanistan. If it had been handled properly I think things would have been fine. A short engagement and then back to peace keeping. Too bad Cheney wanted to divert funds to his buddies in private security firms and extended both wars. That guy should burn in hell.

I know you aren't.  Just wanted to see how proud you are of being a little sissy.  You ranked well.  Even I was surprised.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Related image

How dumb do you have to be do blame anything about Afghanistan on Obama? For fuck sake, a third world military and bush dragged it out for years. 

Why not compare the death toll from Afghanistan and Iraq to Libya?

Libya created regime change of an old enemy. How did that work out vs Iraq?

But then again that would involve numbers. You aren't very good a numbers.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

How dumb do you have to be do blame anything about Afghanistan on Obama? For fuck sake, a third world military and bush dragged it out for years. 

Why not compare the death toll from Afghanistan and Iraq to Libya?

Libya created regime change of an old enemy. How did that work out vs Iraq?

But then again that would involve numbers. You aren't very good a numbers.

Why so many dead under Obama during his eight years.  And still, no draw down like he promised?  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why so many dead under Obama during his eight years.  And still, no draw down like he promised?  

Maybe, just maybe that stupid fucker Bush didn't finish the job properly. Allowed the Taliban (that were once funded by Reagan) to entrench while he chased after Saddam. It's not like he could have read a history book about fighting wars on two fronts. But as I said they wanted the war to drag on. More money for their friends.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe, just maybe that stupid fucker Bush didn't finish the job properly. Allowed the Taliban (that were once funded by Reagan) to entrench while he chased after Saddam. It's not like he could have read a history book about fighting wars on two fronts. But as I said they wanted the war to drag on. More money for their friends.

"I am humbled and honored to be your servant."

Image result for obama bowing to saudi king

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

"Bush's fault"

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In 2007 Obama campaigned on fighting the real war on terror in Afghanistan, tripled the number of troops and turned around the losing effort he inherited, and there is far less troops there now, do the math even you can figure out there has been a draw down.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

In 2007 Obama campaigned on fighting the real war on terror in Afghanistan, tripled the number of troops and turned around the losing effort he inherited, and there is far less troops there now, do the math even you can figure out there has been a draw down.

You are wrecking this for me.  I only have so much time before my wife picks some fucking shoes.  Shut up!

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Thanks for that. Can you continue talking to MiniMomo. I've got stuff to do and he needs babysitting.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Thanks for that. Can you continue talking to MiniMomo. I've got stuff to do and he needs babysitting.

No just popped in for a minute streaming snow cross got to get back to it.  Z did learn that there wasn't 2500 US Troops killed in Afghanistan at least.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Tremblay Hibbert  Cam great racing.

Kamm and Hibbert was a helluva race.  Bet the Doo popped a belt.  I helped levalee stumble to his feet one year when he did the same thing.  Shredded the belt.  Good for Tremblay.  Damn he's fast this year.  Finally healthy.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Kamm and Hibbert was a helluva race.  Bet the Doo popped a belt.  I helped levalee stumble to his feet one year when he did the same thing.  Shredded the belt.  Good for Tremblay.  Damn he's fast this year.  Finally healthy.

Yep, Lincoln was leading and did a end over due to blown belt, Tucker is a great champion, but it's nice to see him not winning every race by 15 seconds.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey 2003 called.  The DNC wants their fake narrative back.

Edited by DriftBusta

38 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yep, Lincoln was leading and did a end over due to blown belt, Tucker is a great champion, but it's nice to see him not winning every race by 15 seconds.

Eventually the group was either going to catch up to hibbert or his age was going to slow him down.  I bet it's a little of both.