Check your account email address ×

Wanna be third world shithole

Snake

told my son last night at dinner we were going to abort him now when he made some comment about how we didn't have to have him

FTR i have zero issue until 16 weeks.   after that should be for med reasons only.  I would encourage all those who can't afford kids to get one.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

told my son last night at dinner we were going to abort him now when he made some comment about how we didn't have to have him

FTR i have zero issue until 16 weeks.   after that should be for med reasons only.  I would encourage all those who can't afford kids to get one.  

this

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Never been in to controlling other people’s lives. I’ll leave that to you and the political fringes of society. 

Lmao.....I dont care what ya do fruitcake....

Just cherring on dead babies is pretty much a Faggot Liberal Hippie View your Generation created.  Great job Homo. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lmao.....I dont care what ya do fruitcake....

Just cherring on dead babies is pretty much a Faggot Liberal Hippie View your Generation created.  Great job Homo. :thumbsup:

I dance and sing everyday for dead babies. Cheer too. 

• Gold Member
On 2/7/2022 at 6:29 PM, spin_dry said:

I dance and sing everyday for dead babies. Cheer too. 

Muslims have 15 kids and you have 1 ....who is the cuck faggot cheering on dead babies...yup thats you....breeding out the faggots I love it great job  lmao 🤣 

Edited by EvilBird

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Muslims have 15 kids and you have 1 ....who is the cuck faggot cheering on dead babies...yup thats you....breeding out the faggots I love it..and jewish decent ...great job  lmao 🤣 

Let me guess. You’re one of those guys that hands out little plastic fetus’s at abortion clinics. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Let me guess. You’re one of those guys that hands out little plastic fetus’s at abortion clinics. 

You would rather abort your kid to count more sheckles like a good jew :ok::thumbsup::lol::lol2:

Edited by EvilBird

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Faggots are so obvious...man you wish you really could push a baby out your ass dont ya ? 

You try so hard. It's like watching a little miniature sludgy play in the mud here. 

Come on....crank it up a little. :lol: 

I'm all for late term abortion without any restrictions. I think it should be legal from conception to death, whether thats 1 yr or 100yrs old. There's alot of people on their 50s and 60s that should be late term abortions.

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

I'm all for late term abortion without any restrictions. I think it should be legal from conception to death, whether thats 1 yr or 100yrs old. There's alot of people on their 50s and 60s that should be late term abortions.

Anti aborters are usually for killing men, women, and children of all age. Like the Iraq war. They get all frothy and shit. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Anti aborters are usually for killing men, women, and children of all age. Like the Iraq war. They get all frothy and shit. 

I mean why not? We need to legalize the Purge once a year. It would solve alot of problems

• Like 1