Check your account email address ×

As the largest protest in Canadian history closes in on Trudeau, he goes into hiding

Rod

I’ve been to Ottawa many times and seen lots of people standing in the exact same place the news is showing of the woman at the unknown soldiers 

somehow now it’s defacing the monument.

what a joke the news has made themselves out to be. It’s so clear to the majority of the people  

Edited by toslow
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HSR said:

What's that money for??? 

They have mentioned it will go to the veterans.

you know the ones the liberals are fighting against 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

There are all kinds of videos and pictures showing actual crowds and truckers as well as the true condition of the grounds being kept cleaned up and windows cleaned by the protesters.
A couple are watching over the statues to ensure they don’t get touched or fake/planted pics.
These are attendees’ pics and videos on the IG site the convoy originator created after the first site was closed down by IG.  He does an interview explaining how he started this convoy idea and of course was not expecting this to grow the way it did.  A few sites have been restarted because FB and IG blocked them. Posts showing actual footage vs news media footage are also put up in this group. 
www.instagram.com/freedomconvoy2022

There is a large number of trucks blocked out on sir John A MacDonald Parkway from entering the city so the news media is not counting all truckers.  There are construction trucks blocking roads and intersections stationed by the City.  These are not a part of the convoy. 
You can see in the picture one landowner cleared acres of land and has put up “port a potties” for these blocked truckers who travelled from BC and East Coast and many from USA.  I am sure those pics will come soon. 
Some money is going to the truckers for reimbursement of expenses ie fuel they submit and sign for. 1 million has been released by Go Fund me. 
The balance is going all to charities. 
The originator started up another GoFund me for “Water First” for clean water in the areas of need. 

Its an interesting group to follow if you are on IG (instagram)  follow: Freedomconvoy2022

4797F796-94F0-49BA-A20F-F851E4965386.png

9F1A48B7-BFD3-4A56-93CE-8C56B4CCE54E.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

What was the plan for burning and looting? What is the plan for any protest? To show the so called leaders they are pissed and not alone in there thinking. Really not to hard to figure out  

I think, considering the numbers involved, this protest went off without much damage. No smashed windows, no burning cars, no fights.

Sure, some graffiti, some graphic symbols, some rough treatment of individuals happened but to think you can put 10000's of protesters together and not have some issues is unlikely.

I hope people are witnessing the fake news in real time regarding coverage of this very peaceful protest.

I hope you see where the hate is comming from, our politicians and media.  Time to end this garbage and get back our lives.

And yes this is not about a virus, but a loss of freedom.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I hope people are witnessing the fake news in real time regarding coverage of this very peaceful protest.

I hope you see where the hate is comming from, our politicians and media.  Time to end this garbage and get back our lives.

Trudeau is a sick sick person 

he’s also a fringe minority with unacceptable views 

3BCB429F-7F7A-4FFA-90CA-B190C10D690F.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Exibit A.

What a stark contrast from reality.