Check your account email address ×

Why are Americans choosing to quit their jobs in record numbers?

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Working from home is great until it isnt. 

Interactions with people face to face is beneficial to Humans. So is exercise, and for some thats just putting something other than your pajamas on to go to work, having to walk to and from a Bus, Car, train etc. Otherwise these fat fucks never move. 

Its not normal to work at home and only interact with co workers via Email, phone , or skype. I saw a difference just in my kids when they had remote learning. It fucks people up. Not a good thing for society one bit. 

I'm WFH'ing 3-5 days a week and am in the office 1-2 days a week max.

I've been doing well with it.  Well, they haven't fired me yet, so...

Some people can't hack it.

Our super duper project manager/ball fondler hasn't done well.  I bet he has gained 75+ pounds while fondling management's egos from his Webex/Teams meetings.  He can WFH just fine, but he must eat shitty food all day long.

Southpark World of Warcraft Cartman bathroom - YouTube

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Last week half the trauma team left Thedacare. That’s a level 2 trauma unit  in eastern Wisconsin. They left to go to work at Ascension healthcare. Thedacare sued to prevent it from happening.  

Ascension day is a shit hole. People are leaving them left and right, around here.

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

12 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Ascension day is a shit hole. People are leaving them left and right, around here.

Not just them. My wife keeps getting handed bonuses just to not quit, constantly turning down jobs. She spoke to one of her old workers who went to wally mart just to get away from healthcare, she was a excellent co worker. She could not stand corporate and the liberal clients. Dam liberals still stop her to complain about a job she no longer has, lot of balls to do that. 

12 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Here’s a hint. Healthcare orgs are all shitholes. It’s now a matter of the lesser of shitholes. 

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm WFH'ing 3-5 days a week and am in the office 1-2 days a week max.

I've been doing well with it.  Well, they haven't fired me yet, so...

Some people can't hack it.

Our super duper project manager/ball fondler hasn't done well.  I bet he has gained 75+ pounds while fondling management's egos from his Webex/Teams meetings.  He can WFH just fine, but he must eat shitty food all day long.

Southpark World of Warcraft Cartman bathroom - YouTube

I really enjoyed remote work. Lots of freedom. Fuck office work. 

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I really enjoyed remote work. Lots of freedom. Fuck office work. 

I deal with a lot less office drama, the drive-bys, the time suckers (except the cat and the dog), I'm more flexible, no people crying or having a meltdown in my office, etc.