Check your account email address ×

Democrats are covid nazis

jtssrx

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Another person to dig some dirt up on to discredit at any and all costs .

Thats really sad ...perfectly healthy Young Women now faced with life altering effects. The Jab crew still doesnt care. 

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

you mad.gif

Not mad at all....laughing at you. Are you another DINK like Mainecat? 

Childless Boomers love crying about the holocaust and jewbs :lol:

Yet you two are the type that would of followed along ..lmaooo

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Not mad at all....laughing at you. Are you another DINK like Mainecat? 

Childless Boomers love crying about the holocaust and jewbs :lol:

Yet you two are the type that would of followed along ..lmaooo

I'm not a boomer. How old are you? :news:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Perfect

How so? 

Did 1 day they just round up the jews and toss them in the ovens ? 

Or did it start some time before that ?

Now tell us all how it started what things were being said about the group and what ideas were getting put out as what should be done about them ? 

Waiting on your response with baited breath 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

If not being a bumbling idiot means I act like a boomer, so be it. You're older than me. :lol:

You the one posting Nazi memes comparing the mask....

Totally ignoring mandates , vaccine passports , falsified deaths and numbers....

How old are you? 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You the one posting Nazi memes comparing the mask....

Totally ignoring mandates , vaccine passports , falsified deaths and numbers....

How old are you? 

Comparing any of this to Nazis is absurd. 

One year younger than you. 

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Comparing any of this to Nazis is absurd. 

One year younger than you. 

So we are the same age basically. I dont call a few months really "younger". But Noted , wont call you a boomer. Still a weak ass meme tho.... :bc: :salute:

19 minutes ago, ACE said:

People are missing the point with the nazi Germany argument 

Personally I dont like Comparing it..sure in some ways they are similar in the mindset of People,  but also completely different , and a completely different time with real Racism etc. 

Both situations are filled with propaganda and misinformation tho..

That Meme takes the mask and compares it to a Jews business being vandalized. Yet if they had used how you have to show your vax "papers" in Canada to get a Jr Bacon from Wendys or A Guy forced to close his business under these new corrupt laws its eerily similar. 

But thats what the Left does. Mental Gymnastics. Cute Memes taken out of context so the jerkoffs online clap and gloat like retards . 

Edited by EvilBird

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So we are the same age basically. I dont call a few months really "younger". But Noted , wont call you a boomer. Still a weak ass meme tho.... :bc: :salute:

Personally I dont like Comparing it..sure in some ways they are similar in the mindset of People,  but also completely different , and a completely different time with real Racism etc. 

That Meme takes the mask and compares it to a Jews business being vandalized. Yet if they had used how you have to show your vax "papers" in Canada to get a Jr Bacon from Wendys or A Guy forced to close his business under these new corrupt laws its eerily similar. 

But thats what the Left does. Mental Gymnastics. Cute Memes taken out of context so the jerkoffs online clap and gloat like retards . 

:lol:

The peak of mental gymnastics is comparing anything, anything regarding Covid to the treatment of the Jews. 
They’re not at all comparable and if you think they are, then that shows how little you know about history. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The peak of mental gymnastics is comparing anything, anything regarding Covid to the treatment of the Jews. 
They’re not at all comparable and if you think they are, then that shows how little you know about history. 

Afuckingmen. 👍🏼

• Like 2

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Except I didnt.

I know all about History,  I love studying it. 

Showing how little you know about History is believing the Government isnt lying about Covid. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

It’s the continual marginalization of a group by the government as a means of deflecting their failures on to them. They keep cranking it up to the point that they start excluding them from society and borderline are making calls to violence against them. Once mass psychosis takes over the majority. The government almost can’t stop, and the majority end up wanting the small “evil group” dealt with. 

are some people being treated anywhere nearly as bad as Jews were at the end in Germany? No. But what’s happening here is how it also started there. That’s the point. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ACE said:

It’s the continual marginalization of a group by the government as a means of deflecting their failures on to them. They keep cranking it up to the point that they start excluding them from society and borderline are making calls to violence against them. Once mass psychosis takes over the majority. The government almost can’t stop, and the majority end up wanting the small “evil group” dealt with. 

are some people being treated anywhere nearly as bad as Jews were at the end in Germany? No. But what’s happening here is how it also started there. That’s the point. 

It goes over their heads.....They refuse to accept they have been duped. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Comes with time. Can take years for people. 

Or never lmao :lmao:

I know people who will never except that the Government and Big Media lies. True Sheep. 

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I guess you don’t history.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nanner said:

I guess you don’t history.

Please, let's hear your summation of how the Nazis came to power and how it reached the point where they were exterminating people. 

23 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Please, let's hear your summation of how the Nazis came to power and how it reached the point where they were exterminating people. 

It’s a waist of my time trying to explain something you’re too retarded to comprehend but here’s a few tid bits

1-nazi’s restructured the police- liberals want to restructure the police

2-nazi’s burned the books, liberals censor the internet

3-nazi’s claimed Jews were disease ridden and segregated them. Liberals claim unvaxed are disease ridden and want to segregate them. 

Edited by Nanner
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1