Check your account email address ×

about this wall...

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

How about give the border patrol permission to actually do their job and not tell them to stand down? That'd be a start and would cost $0.00 

The wall is not going to stop all. It will stop most. Why does the Vatican have a wall? Why do the Clintons have a wall? Why did Obama just have a wall built at his new house? Why did the DNC put up 5 miles of fence around the convention last year? 

Those cartels don't fuck around. If you arrest them they kill your family. Are you going to risk that?

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A wall isn't going to do shit.

We have to turn off the magnet bringing them here, which is the promise of employment. 

If employers didn't hire them, they wouldn't come.

Or we could just make it so shitty here they won't want to come for any reason, which is a lot more likely to happen than punishing capitalists.  

I think the wall is just a baby step to more severity.  I mentioned it yesterday...get caught harboring or employing one, you lose big, either big fines and/or lose your house or business.  So, like your comment, that ends that.

Bit it needs to be more, no gov't assistance, health, food, housing, money.   And I mean ZERO.

But that won't fly right now.  We get that wall up and still have a problem, stage two...then stage three.  It's actually quite brilliant.  If we went to stage three right now, all the bleeding hearts would scream "we should just build a wall".

Its time for us to start practicing what every other civilized country does in their paths to citizenship.  Think it is easy?  For fun I tried to get a visa for Canada just to see how hard it was.  I met all financial and other requirements but that wasn't enough.....denied.

:lol:

I should have just wrote "Muslim" on it.  PRESTO!

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those cartels don't fuck around. If you arrest them they kill your family. Are you going to risk that?

so just let them go ha?

why are we paying border patrol if we dont allow them to do there job and back them up when they do.

ok If a Wall is some how offensive and racist. I am 100% for using Mexico's  immigration laws and punishments for breaking them along with  a 12 ft razor wire fence    

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so just let them go ha?

why are we paying border patrol if we dont allow them to do there job and back them up when they do.

ok If a Wall is some how offensive and racist. I am 100% for using Mexico's  immigration laws and punishments for breaking them along with  a 12 ft razor wire fence    

What would you do? If you were a border agent and you ran across a group and they were zetas. You going to arrest them?

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Yup, those and thozine addled trust fund babie :lol:

yeah the ones whos own family did not trust to run the business so they sold it instead. so then they move to the Dakotas to teach school and fail at that. so they do the only thing left for a true looser run for MN senator then quit early admitting U were awful at your job. so what next U become governor of MN with a huge margin of victory  :smack:WTF is wrong with the fuck sticks in this state   

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah the ones whos own family did not trust to run the business so they sold it instead. so then they move to the Dakotas to teach school and fail at that. so they do the only thing left for a true looser run for MN senator then quit early admitting U were awful at your job. so what next U become governor of MN with a huge margin of victory  :smack:WTF is wrong with the fuck sticks in this state   

Not to mention how his trust fund is in SD to avoid MN taxes, and the libs seem to overlook that :thumb:

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

What would you do? If you were a border agent and you ran across a group and they were zetas. You going to arrest them?

till now No what would the point even be?  and if I had a president who had my back I would be pretty confident in my backup and my chances of being personally charged for murder was now over  yes I would go in  with the backup of all m y brothers in arms next to me and flying cover overhead. prob have a bit of time for them to get there to seeing as they are coming out of a hole or climbing a ladder . the reason I went in the first place was a sensor alert

17 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Not to mention how his trust fund is in SD to avoid MN taxes, and the libs seem to overlook that :thumb:

oh no I always bring it up to them. mostly because I love the wish cotton was a monkey look on there face

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I can't stand that hippy pussy.  You a MN boy Sleeper?

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

till now No what would the point even be?  and if I had a president who had my back I would be pretty confident in my backup and my chances of being personally charged for murder was now over  yes I would go in  with the backup of all m y brothers in arms next to me and flying cover overhead. prob have a bit of time for them to get there to seeing as they are coming out of a hole or climbing a ladder . the reason I went in the first place was a sensor alert

Oh I have the feeling we're gonna get all the military support needed from now on.  Remember when Noriega's stupid ass called America's action and "act of war"?  Yep, that's what he got.  Good ol' Reagan.  Invaded Panama, killed thousands, arrested him and brought him back here for trial. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh I have the feeling we're gonna get all the military support needed from now on.  Remember when Noriega's stupid ass called America's action and "act of war"?  Yep, that's what he got.  Good ol' Reagan.  Invaded Panama, killed thousands, arrested him and brought him back here for trial. :lol:

Yup, central MN ,

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

President who has your back and won't charge you with murder? Are you for real?

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good old Reagan, invaded Panama, killed thousands. Wow...

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

President who has your back and won't charge you with murder? Are you for real?

His point it it's not murder.  Did you wake up on the "librul" side of the bed this morning?  Go eat a bowl of granola and get back to me.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

His point it it's not murder.  Did you wake up on the "librul" side of the bed this morning?  Go eat a bowl of granola and get back to me.

It's not? So if you kill someone who has not shown any immediate threat to your life or safety what's that called? Border security with president gotchoback?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fantasyland presents... Kill first, ask questions later. 

And legal advice with zambroni...

:lol:

Yes, we should all take the examples from a "Sanctuary City" resident.  Chicago...the land of dreams! :lmao:

I got you all day negro! :lol:I'm gonna tear that "librul" side out of you!  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes, we should all take the examples from a "Sanctuary City" resident.  Chicago...the land of dreams! :lmao:

I got you all day negro! :lol:I'm gonna tear that "librul" side out of you!  

Hey I'm learning here. I didn't know I can shoot Mexicans and get away with it now. Good things to know :bc: