Check your account email address ×

4 star general who thinks he's a girl ... good job Brandon

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

She has no authority or power over any branch of our military. There are other jobs that list some of their personnel as Generals or some other type of official military sounding rank........ It really don't mean shit compared to our Real military Men & Women of the USA. 

Roger that ...

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

4 Star Admiral and as you said, not in a military role. 

Some guy wrote the headline with “4 Star General” knowing full well guys like Ford will believe it and assume they are leading people into battle.

Of course, Ford didn’t disappoint. 

Either way - that fat disgusting fucking trans that cut off his own dick, shouldn't be in a position like that. I know you're full woke nowadays and like those kind of creatures ...but I don't roll like that. 

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Roger that ...

Either way - that fat disgusting fucking trans that cut off his own dick, shouldn't be in a position like that. I know you're full woke nowadays and like those kind of creatures ...but I don't roll like that. 

Soon the gay Nazis are coming after you, be very afraid. :lol:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Roger that ...

Well, you aren’t supposed to judge a book by the cover but, when the cover title reads, “Worship Me Because I Live with Extreme Mental Disorders”, it’s prolly ok to judge.  :lol:

And why shouldn’t they be put in charge of important issues that require intellectual, rational and critical thought?  It’s time we stop judging alcoholic school bus drivers and put them behind the wheel of oil tankers.

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

Facts about the matter being discussed aren’t a defense of the person. 

You guys seem more hellbent on shitting on Fordie, than even asking the question of why this freak is given ANY sort of position of authority, which should be the fact of the matter imo  :dunno:  :lol:  :bc: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You guys seem more hellbent on shitting on Fordie, than even asking the question of why this freak is given ANY sort of position of authority, which should be the fact of the matter imo  :dunno:  :lol:  :bc: 

exactly.  Our governor put this thing in the position of secretary of health in our state.  What a fucking embarassment.  No wonder there's so much mental disfunction on a daily basis here.  You're not normal now unless you wake up fucked up in the head everyday and think it's perfectly alright and by darn society better accept it!

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, hayward said:

exactly.  Our governor put this thing in the position of secretary of health in our state.  What a fucking embarassment.  No wonder there's so much mental disfunction on a daily basis here.  You're not normal now unless you wake up fucked up in the head everyday and think it's perfectly alright and by darn society better accept it!

I think the pendulum is swinging back.  These no gender bathrooms, hell Bath Iron Works had to install litter boxes in their bathrooms because apparently a couple of their workers identified as a fucking cat.  All this pronoun bullshit.  GTFOuttahere with that.  Most of these idiots can't even balance a checkbook or change a tire, but by god they have a glorious purple manbun.  (True story, my stepdaughters boyfriend  :lol:  )My two daughters are apolitical, don't watch or care about politics, and really don't even like to talk about them.  But now my oldest just had a baby, and I've seen her tune change.  Now her daughter has to navigate this world, and she's very concerned about who and what she is exposed to.  Funny how that works.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, hayward said:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

But now my oldest just had a baby, and I've seen her tune change.  Now her daughter has to navigate this world, and she's very concerned about who and what she is exposed to.  Funny how that works.  :bc: 

Sounds like reality is starting to set in.