Check your account email address ×

Release the data

Yes that I understood. Now for anyone who wants the Data if this happens it should be available on eight months rather than 50-55 years that they wanted to push to 75.

Most people holding out have said the same thing, show that data. It's not a ridiculous request.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

So instead of 500 pages of data each month you can get 55000 pages and crickets.

Yeah because only 2 media outlets will even put qualified staff on it to read the data . The rest will just run spin and cover for phizer when any one points out anything negative buried in the paperwork . Guerntee it 

7 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

Yes that I understood. Now for anyone who wants the Data if this happens it should be available on eight months rather than 50-55 years that they wanted to push to 75.

Most people holding out have said the same thing, show that data. It's not a ridiculous request.

I'm in agreement, but the page count was based on precedence and manpower. This will just force them to appropriate more people/budget to go through all these pages redacting, etc. A good thing.

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm in agreement, but the page count was based on precedence and manpower. This will just force them to appropriate more people/budget to go through all these pages redacting, etc. A good thing.

Fuck that it is all digital if nothing to hide press send and be done with it 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.

But you can't do that. You want to send it out with all the clinical trial peoples names so they can turn around and sue?  You want to send it out with intellectual property data so pfizer and moderna can sue? Someone has to go through line by line and redact. 

I know you guys are a bit more thoughtful than that, and understand WHY the precedent was set at 500 pages originally and has been every other time the FDA has been sued for information. This is a GOOD THING (laugh it up) that they're being forced to appropriate more resources to this, but don't be dumb. 

Just now, akvanden said:

But you can't do that. You want to send it out with all the clinical trial peoples names so they can turn around and sue?  You want to send it out with intellectual property data so pfizer and moderna can sue? Someone has to go through line by line and redact. 

I know you guys are a bit more thoughtful than that, and understand WHY the precedent was set at 500 pages originally and has been every other time the FDA has been sued for information. This is a GOOD THING (laugh it up) that they're being forced to appropriate more resources to this, but don't be dumb. 

Names in trials are first few pages at best . Trials don't use the name foe every mention they are given a number and referred to as that at every mention of there reaction . Also it dose not matter what ailments come up in a drug test related or not it has to be noted and reported . So if 3 people took a drug then hooked up the next day and went to white castle after the bar and all got the shits it has to be reported . 

I have had many extensive conversations about drug tests with my wife's cuz she has been conducting them for a mn based pharmaceutical company for about 15 yrs now 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Names in trials are first few pages at best . Trials don't use the name foe every mention they are given a number and referred to as that at every mention of there reaction . Also it dose not matter what ailments come up in a drug test related or not it has to be noted and reported . So if 3 people took a drug then hooked up the next day and went to white castle after the bar and all got the shits it has to be reported . 

I have had many extensive conversations about drug tests with my wife's cuz she has been conducting them for a mn based pharmaceutical company for about 15 yrs now 

That doesn't mean they don't have to go through it line by line. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

That doesn't mean they don't have to go through it line by line. 

Yeah it dose . If nothing to hide . Redact the names that are assigned a number . The rest should be nothing to hide if they have been honest with the world . 

Also I don't know if people that volunteer for every drug study has confidentially in the contract . Especaly this one they prob had lemming pounding down the door to get there test  shots. my guess every one of them signed there life away for a chance of salvation at the hands of big pharma  

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Are you fucking serious?  Serious Mass Formation Psychosis that is.:lol:

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He’s literally cracking me up at this point.  He’s really stepped into BarbieHands gloves quite nicely.

”Muh….reDactshunz!!”

Its literally come down to people that have bought into this 100% are now backing any and all narrative shifts so they don’t have to try and save face.

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yeah I’m “fucking serious,” that’s how the legal system works here in the states. You can’t release personal or protected data. Like how that’s just completely ignored and name calling prevails.

We’re actually in agreement here that releasing this info is a good thing, yet still so much pushback. Strange. 9_9

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Yeah I’m “fucking serious,” that’s how the legal system works here in the states. You can’t release personal or protected data. Like how that’s just completely ignored and name calling prevails.

We’re actually in agreement here that releasing this info is a good thing, yet still so much pushback. Strange. 9_9

^^^^^^^^  Here we see what doubling down on the ignorance looks like.  :lol:

Continue Bambi.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

In a nutshell.  You are an apologist for the liars.  How long to you think it would take to digitally scrub the names?  30 seconds?  30 minutes?  30 days?  30 years?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In a nutshell.  You are an apologist for the liars.  How long to you think it would take to digitally scrub the names?  30 seconds?  30 minutes?  30 days?  30 years?

Most likely never included to begin with, just a number.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

In a nutshell, thank you.

That sounds like a wonderful algorithm with some hefty AI that will be able to understand context. Whomever can create it will be rich someday.

2 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

Most likely never included to begin with, just a number.

Without a doubt.  Like many other documents that we can’t see, there’s only one reason for it.

Just now, akvanden said:

In a nutshell, thank you.

That sounds like a wonderful algorithm with some hefty AI that will be able to understand context. Whomever can create it will be rich someday.

Hey, did you pay a lot of those Wonder Women deflector bracelets?  My god!  How much was training?  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

So far I am pleased I stayed in the control group and didn't take part in the experiment. If things change I can change, others not so much. 

Nailed it!  When I see it with my own eyes and hear it from people I trust, I can always volunteer to get my skin punctured.  

• Like 2