Check your account email address ×

Bo Jiden is such a massive fucking failure...

Matt

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Matt said:

Nothing he touches doesn't completely fail.  Worst president in modern history.  I kinda can't believe this tweet is still up.

Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 5.34.23 PM.png

This is what happens when you let 200k people in the country that 30% are covid positive and ship them all over America to spread the virus ...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Nothing he touches doesn't completely fail.  Worst president in modern history.  I kinda can't believe this tweet is still up.

Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 5.34.23 PM.png

He was referring to original Covid which is, by all accounts, shut down.  Delta is nearly dead too.  Lambda never really got out of the gate and Omicron will be in the rear view mirror by St. Patty’s day.  

Trump would find ways to make a variant last a whole year.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Plissken said:

He was referring to original Covid which is, by all accounts, shut down.  Delta is nearly dead too.  Lambda never really got out of the gate and Omicron will be in the rear view mirror by St. Patty’s day.  

WtF ? What a retard. :lol::lol::lol:

4a40kf.jpg

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
Just now, Plissken said:

Judging by your screen name I’m guessing your more of a Hillary fan.  

Judging by what you just typed , you must smoke crack with Hunter Biden ....

fucking NYers crips sake man 🤦‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Agreed.

While he is a failure on multiple accounts, delta/omicron are much more contagious than the original strain, so apples to oranges comparison.

queue my follower using kind words to remind that I voted for the turd sandwich and not the douchebag. 9_9

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

Agreed.

While he is a failure on multiple accounts, delta/omicron are much more contagious than the original strain, so apples to oranges comparison.

queue my follower using kind words to remind that I voted for the turd sandwich and not the douchebag. 9_9

You agree with what? You have been pushing Hospitalizations Day in and Day out for months!! :lol:

Literally just yesterday ...NOW its over ! LMAOOO 

fucking cant make this shit up!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You agree with what? You have been pushing Hospitalizations Day in and Day out for months!! :lol:

Literally just yesterday ...NOW its over ! LMAOOO 

fucking cant make this shit up!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Plisken, who I quoted. Read what he wrote, then read what I wrote.:thumbsup:

You’d like to switch gears to hospitalizations though? Ok.

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

Plisken, who I quoted. Read what he wrote, then read what I wrote.:thumbsup:

You’d like to switch gears to hospitalizations though? Ok.

I read what that fuckstick wrote ....its fucking nonsense garbage from another TDS deranged New York cuck. 

27 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Come on man! Let's get real, the pres no matter what side isn't going to stop a virus, get us out of a war, fix or kill the stock market, make life worse or better. He's just the puppet that gets credit/blame for everything the rest of the politicians and advisors say and do. The advisors, media and lobbyists are the ones truly running the country for the elite. not the idiot's living in the white house. The whitehouse is just the distraction to keep us occupied while the elites fuck us over

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Come on man! Let's get real, the pres no matter what side isn't going to stop a virus, get us out of a war, fix or kill the stock market, make life worse or better. He's just the puppet that gets credit/blame for everything the rest of the politicians and advisors say and do. The advisors, media and lobbyists are the ones truly running the country for the elite. not the idiot's living in the white house. The whitehouse is just the distraction to keep us occupied while the elites fuck us over

I wish more of there members on here knew this. Presidents get a lot of blame from people thinking they control everything. More than anything, they’re just PR and a face for the country.

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

I wish more of there members on here knew this. Presidents get a lot of blame from people thinking they control everything. More than anything, they’re just PR and a face for the country.

I mean it's obvious that biden is beyond the point to even run a garage sale much less the country. I think that's were trump got in trouble, i liked alot of the policies he/his party ran on but i think he was in ovet his head and had advisors he trusted screw him over with alterior motives. There's no way any 1 person can be familiar with the every day workings of the govt, and all the new laws and policies being presented. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Maybe You guys think that....but that idiot clearly doesnt. 

If he left the Trump line out I wouldn't of even responded ...just that alone tells me he Blamed Trump last year but Now wont blame Biden..

Just another moron eating up mainstream propaganda.  Ridiculous . 

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Maybe You guys think that....but that idiot clearly doesnt. 

If he left the Trunp line out I wouldn't of responded ...just that alone tells me he Blamed Trump last year but Now wont blame Biden..

Just another moron eating up mainstream propaganda.  Ridiculous . 

Yep too many people treating politics like sports now, when in reality it's 2 wings of the same bird that's shitting on the people 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Yep too many people treating politics like sports now, when in reality it's 2 wings of the same bird that's shitting on the people 

My top 5 reasons I hate Biden

1. He sniffed and groped Children

2. He sniffed and groped Children

3. He sniffed and groped Children

4. He sniffed and groped Children

5. Vaccine mandates. 

Other than that hes doing great :suicide:

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

Lmfao wow that is some class A effort right there . Are you a cnn producer by day ? 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Agreed.

No apples  to oranges bull shit covid is covid . And if this is not covid why are they pushing for boosters of the original Trump vaccines ? 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No apples  to oranges bull shit covid is covid . And if this is not covid why are they pushing for boosters of the original Trump vaccines ? 

Bingo. 

They had to have Fauci, CDC , and Mainstream Media all tell them what we have been saying for almost 2 years. Now the scared sheep are coming out of their apartments and basements Cus Big Daddy Government says its no big deal. When in reality its because the American workforce is crippled right now with Covid cases. Biden cannot afford to let the economy tank any more. The Vaccines are not working so all the mandates make no sense now if you have a brain. His approval rating is in the toliet and he literally gets confused what year it is. 

My Wife is struggling to fill her stores with FRONTLINE mandatory VaXXED workers who are all out sick, my Daughters told me more kids and Teachers were out of school today then ever before ....They are 3 School Bus drivers down...her Bus showed up 30 min late yesterday morning. These are Mandatory vaxxed Bus drivers REMEMBER!!! We only have 5 buses in my town! 

Its a total shitshow. If you cannot see that you have mental issues or emotional issues. Sad really. 

Edited by EvilBird