Check your account email address ×

Al Bundy….lol

I hate Hillary and Obama .... probably as much as @Mainecat hates Trump.  But I have zero desire to surf around looking for stories on either of them because my feeling with both of them is, "Good riddance!" (even though I'm 100% confident they're still puppet masters with this administration).  Simply put, it shows how a functioning brain works vs. someone with TDS.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/31/2021 at 8:02 AM, Mainecat said:

BENGHAZI

The last time I used that word here was Sept 2016 you jackass. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 9:32 AM, Bontz said:

I hate Hillary and Obama .... probably as much as @Mainecat hates Trump.  But I have zero desire to surf around looking for stories on either of them because my feeling with both of them is, "Good riddance!" (even though I'm 100% confident they're still puppet masters with this administration).  Simply put, it shows how a functioning brain works vs. someone with TDS.

Hatred on the left is a weird mix of jealousy and infatuation.  I don’t get it either.  I don’t give two fucks what Hillary or Obama say or what they are doing.  Not sure why liberals love Trump’s every day antics so much.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Hatred on the left is a weird mix of jealousy and infatuation.  I don’t get it either.  I don’t give two fucks what Hillary or Obama say or what they are doing.  Not sure why liberals love Trump’s every day antics so much.

That's an easy one.   Because they are perpetual, miserable cunts who have a hard time being happy about anything.  To them life is all about complaining about others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's an easy one.   Because they are perpetual, miserable cunts who have a hard time being happy about anything.  To them life is all about complaining about others.

Perfect….but I was being somewhat rhetorical.  :lol:

I guess what I don’t understand is the self administering misery in group settings.  It’s some type of a mental disorder.  That’s the only thing I can come up with.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 11:05 PM, Sleepr2 said:

RUSSIA! 

Ya gotta laugh when a pathological liar whines about others lying 

But benghazi acctaly happened and Hillary and Obama acctaly did nothing and stoped the troops who were going to help from doing so . And pampers is ok with that reality.  In fact he is proud of tge decisions made that night . Only because his heros were the ones who let Americans die that night as they watched sat footage of it all going down 

• Like 1